2012 Tampa FF ticket applications due by June 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Tampa FF ticket applications due by June 1

Just a reminder that the application deadline is 11:59 PM ET June 1, 2011. You can access the application through http://www.ncaa.com/championships/icehockey-men/d1

Re: 2012 Tampa FF ticket applications due by June 1

I don't recall getting a notification. Maybe it came in the mail over the weekend, which we haven't gotten...

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      I don't recall getting a notification. Maybe it came in the mail over the weekend, which we haven't gotten...
      I don't think they sent a notification - I didn't get one either (on paper or via email). I guess we are just supposed to remember. I hope our priority numbers are on file with our registration from last year, because I didn't enter any information except my previous login info.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
        I don't think they sent a notification - I didn't get one either (on paper or via email). I guess we are just supposed to remember. I hope our priority numbers are on file with our registration from last year, because I didn't enter any information except my previous login info.
        It appears that it will- I forgot my login, but have the info at home. But it gets you to a point where you have to log in as a previous user. So that should help.

On a side note, I wonder if anyone will be skipping being in Tampa, so that we will, again, move up on the seat ladder. (and do note, there's a pretty nice 5 night cruise that starts the Saturday before the FF, and finishes that Thursday morning.... Some poster has a thread on the other board. )

Comment

thought when I purchased the tickets for Tampa that my priority number did not appear anyplace
          They did have all my information stored from last year though.

Comment

For new applications all they are selling is $195 packages, anyone know where the seats might be? nosebleed i presume.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              For new applications all they are selling is $195 packages, anyone know where the seats might be? nosebleed i presume.
              Typically they will be, yes.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

We are getting closer to June 1. Don't forget to get your application in- it's apparent that we are NOT being sent reminders.

Comment

I went online and requested my password be emailed to me, which never happened. I went back on and somehow my credit card number appeared and I registerd. I called the NCAA and verified it went through and that I'm priority 11.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

On the back page of the letter informing that I got tix, there was a short paragraph announcing the dates of sale for the 2012 FF. It had my account number to assure priority registration. It also stated that no further correspondence would be sent from the NC$$. By the way, the letter was dated 8/10.

Comment

Got a reminder email from the NCAA today, so should everyone else who has purchased in the past and has not yet ordered for Tampa, as long as they have your current email on file.

Comment

One last reminder for those who plan to apply for tickets but haven't--today's the last day.

I had completely forgotten and missed the deadline for Denver, but fortunately remembered today with little more than 13 hours to spare.

Comment

It's no wonder I miss these deadlines. I don't even know what the date is! TOMORROW is the last day.

Comment

Working...
                          X