• 2011-12 Schedules

Here is Elmira's 2011-12 Schedule:

Fri, Oct 21 OSWEGO
    Sat, Oct 22 at Oswego
    Fri, Nov 4 at Utica
    Sat, Nov 5 at Manhattanville
    Sat, Nov 12 NEUMANN
    Fri, Nov 18 HOBART
    Fri, Sat, Nov 25,26 at Primelink Tour. (@Middlebury)
    Fri, Dec 2 at Neumann
    Sat, Dec 3 FREDONIA
    Fri, Dec 9 at Brockport
    Sat, Dec 10 GENESEO
    Fri, Sat, Jan 6,7 at Norwich Tour. (Morrisville, Fitchburg)
    Tue, Jan 10 at Fredonia
    Fri, Jan 13 MORRISVILLE
    Sat, Jan 14 at Morrisville
    Fri, Jan 20 at Utica
    Sat, Jan 21 CORTLAND
    Fri, Jan 27 MANHATTANVILLE
    Sat, Jan 28 MANHATTANVILLE
    Fri, Feb 10 at Hobart
    Sat, Feb 11 HOBART
    Fri, Feb 17 UTICA
    Sat, Feb 18 at Neumann

Nothing listed as an Alumni Weekend game.

Re: 2011-12 Schedules

I miss the days of Elmira having more than 11 home games.

Used to be years when they would have 14 or 15 back when Elmira had a tournament.

Also, this if the first year "Plattsburgh" hasn't been on the schedule somewhere in quite sometime.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      I miss the days of Elmira having more than 11 home games.

Used to be years when they would have 14 or 15 back when Elmira had a tournament.

Also, this if the first year "Plattsburgh" hasn't been on the schedule somewhere in quite sometime.
      Maybe they will get their Plattsburgh fix at the Primelink, but you are right. It does seem like a hole in the schedule without the Cards on it.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by DH003325 View Post
        Here is Elmira's 2011-12 Schedule:

Fri, Oct 21 OSWEGO
        Sat, Oct 22 at Oswego
        Fri, Nov 4 at Utica
        Sat, Nov 5 at Manhattanville
        Sat, Nov 12 NEUMANN
        Fri, Nov 18 HOBART
        Fri, Sat, Nov 25,26 at Primelink Tour. (@Middlebury)
        Fri, Dec 2 at Neumann
        Sat, Dec 3 FREDONIA
        Fri, Dec 9 at Brockport
        Sat, Dec 10 GENESEO
        Fri, Sat, Jan 6,7 at Norwich Tour. (Morrisville, Fitchburg)
        Tue, Jan 10 at Fredonia
        Fri, Jan 13 MORRISVILLE
        Sat, Jan 14 at Morrisville
        Fri, Jan 20 at Utica
        Sat, Jan 21 CORTLAND
        Fri, Jan 27 MANHATTANVILLE
        Sat, Jan 28 MANHATTANVILLE
        Fri, Feb 10 at Hobart
        Sat, Feb 11 HOBART
        Fri, Feb 17 UTICA
        Sat, Feb 18 at Neumann

Nothing listed as an Alumni Weekend game.
        not to many "days off" in that schedule

Comment

Utica College schedule:

http://ucpioneers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

The first thing that becomes clear with the release of this schedule is that UC will not be joining the SUNYAC for hockey... at least not for 2011-12 (not sure if this had already been cleared up in another thread). Happy to see that UC is going back to Plattsburgh to play in the Cardinal Classic. Lots of good memories from their only other year as a participant. Also glad to see that the home and home with Oswego remains on the schedule this year.

I'm somewhat disappointed in the number of non-conference road games (as I think this has a chance to be a very good team and I would like to see them tested early and often), but the quality is there with the Lakers and the potential of playing the Cardinals.
          Originally posted by zamboney
          the licence plate of the truck that just ran you over is Pioneerfan11..get well soon.
          2010-2011 Last Person Standing champion

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneerfan11 View Post
            Utica College schedule:

The first thing that becomes clear with the release of this schedule is that UC will not be joining the SUNYAC for hockey... at least not for 2011-12 (not sure if this had already been cleared up in another thread). Happy to see that UC is going back to Plattsburgh to play in the Cardinal Classic. Lots of good memories from their only other year as a participant. Also glad to see that the home and home with Oswego remains on the schedule this year.

I'm somewhat disappointed in the number of non-conference road games (as I think this has a chance to be a very good team and I would like to see them tested early and often), but the quality is there with the Lakers and the potential of playing the Cardinals.
            Empire 8???

And that March 4, 2012 game vs. Manhattanville has to move
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Utica better hope they win the league...and don't waste any points against Oswego...the schedule is again laughable. Only 7 (maybe 8) TOTAL road games?? Some great NC games coming to Utica again this year... 14 non conference games, 10 at home?!?!?! But they did resign with powerhouse Westfield State, Salve Regina and added DII power house St.Mikes....

I don't want to hear any whining when Utica is left out, again.
              Remy Babineaux
              remyb616@gmail.com
              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

The first thing that becomes clear with the release of this schedule is that UC will not be joining the SUNYAC for hockey... at least not for 2011-12 (not sure if this had already been cleared up in another thread).
                Considering the SUNYAC hasn't even voted on it yet...

And there is always a waiting period of at least one year to allow leagues to prepare for incoming teams and for those teams to wrap up their commitments to their current league.
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Buffalo State:

http://www.buffalostateathletics.com...&tab=icehockey

(Hopefully, the link works. The site was acting a bit funky for me today.)
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I will post USM's when I get the OK...

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                      Utica better hope they win the league...and don't waste any points against Oswego...the schedule is again laughable. Only 7 (maybe 8) TOTAL road games?? Some great NC games coming to Utica again this year... 14 non conference games, 10 at home?!?!?! But they did resign with powerhouse Westfield State, Salve Regina and added DII power house St.Mikes....

I don't want to hear any whining when Utica is left out, again.
                      Excuse me..... i think our conference speaks for itself. we don't have any dead weight like potsdam or cortland to contend with more than once a year.

the fact is, good teams tend to have lousy non conferences, and the bad teams that play them have the tough ones. it all has a funny way of balancing out if i do say so myself.... cupcake loading also doesnt always happen on purpose chief, there's only so many options in this sport for scheduling, both regionally and abroad.
                      Our bite is worse than our bark....
                      Top guys, out.

Comment

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
                        Excuse me..... i think our conference speaks for itself. we don't have any dead weight like potsdam or cortland to contend with more than once a year.

the fact is, good teams tend to have lousy non conferences, and the bad teams that play them have the tough ones. it all has a funny way of balancing out if i do say so myself.... cupcake loading also doesnt always happen on purpose chief, there's only so many options in this sport for scheduling, both regionally and abroad.
                        Your conference?? Sorry...outside of Elmira...average at best. Good teams tend to schedule weak teams...really...Elmira? Norwich? Plattsburgh? Middlebury? Oswego? Give me a break. At least have a clue what you are talking about. Yea so many options...and every year Utica keeps the same cupcakes and wonders why they get left out. Maybe if Utica, here's a funny one, TRAVELED they could play better teams then Salve and Westfield...its just a ka-winki-dink year after year Uticas schedule is a joke...right...
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Utica College schedule:

I keep counting 26 games, but it looks like they have four hobart games, so I assume that one of them is wrong.
                          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                            I keep counting 26 games, but it looks like they have four hobart games, so I assume that one of them is wrong.
                            According to that schedule, the game they play at 7pm on January 27 will count twice. They'd better hope they win that game

But seriously, even with that solved... they still appear to be playing a Regular Season conference game against Manhattanville during the ECAC-W Championship Game. Which clearly cannot be the case :P
                            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                              According to that schedule, the game they play at 7pm on January 27 will count twice. They'd better hope they win that game

But seriously, even with that solved... they still appear to be playing a Regular Season conference game against Manhattanville during the ECAC-W Championship Game. Which clearly cannot be the case :P
                              Chances are real good that is actually 2/24/2012
                              2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                              2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                              2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X