Old-school game videos..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old-school game videos..?

Greetings. After doing a search and coming up empty, I'm hoping someone could direct me to anyone possessing some sort of college hockey video archive; a couple that I'm interested in would seemingly be pretty popular - the 1995 Maine/Michigan semifinal, and the 2000(?) Boston/St. Lawrence tourney game.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Old-school game videos..?

Originally posted by Keycube View Post
    Greetings. After doing a search and coming up empty, I'm hoping someone could direct me to anyone possessing some sort of college hockey video archive; a couple that I'm interested in would seemingly be pretty popular - the 1995 Maine/Michigan semifinal, and the 2000(?) Boston/St. Lawrence tourney game.

Thanks for any help.
    Have you started by looking here: http://www.ncaaondemand.com/composit...FUa8KgodMEETFA
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
    X