Review of Hobey Baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Hobey Baker

The final 4: Ben Blood, Adam Phillips, Malcom Lyles, and Brad Eidsness. What a final 4. The 3 combined for 596 points led by Ben Blood with 253 of them and Phillips not far behind with 249 points. Eidsness was great with a save percentage .999 with the one goal coming from a shot by Adam Phillips (Cant stop that). Lyles was a monster goal scorer with 93 goals and 1 assist. But he will fall short big time here. The favorite here is Adam Phillips by a tad. But would not be surprised if Eidsness or Blood pulls it off.

Off Ice: Off Ice goes to Lyles by a long shot. This is mainly why he is placed here. He has done wonderful work in the community of Flint,Michigan. He has helped out with many things there. From being a surgeon for some people to working at different homeless shelters. Second is Adam Phillips for his outstanding work in the community. Eidsness has had a bad off ice experience (Seems to be taking lessons from the bad examples of Pat Cey) but his on ice experience is what put him there.

Final Results: Winner goes to BEN BLOOD! Amazing work by the Hobey Committee as this is who deserved the award. No question. I believe he got this from the great work of Mario Lamoureux who was his defensive partner. Lamoureux assisted 100 assists on Bloods 159 goals and this is the real reason he is here. Mario deserves a co award in this one. Amazing. This was the best Hobey all time and my review should explain this. Thank you college hockey fans.

Re: Review of Hobey Baker

wat.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

a post like this makes me want to remind everyone that drinking listerine to get drunk is not very good for ye old brain cells. there are many fine malt liquors on the market that will get the job done at an economical price.
      post padders:time to get a life

Comment

Wow. It has been nearly a month since the Hobey Baker. and tears still come to my eyes.

Comment

I don't know how I missed this thread initially, but this is just wonderful. This should go straight to the Hall of Fame.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by massattack49 View Post
              This was the best Hobey all time and my review should explain this. Thank you college hockey fans.
              When logic and proportion
              Have fallen sloppy dead
              And the White Knight is talking backwards
              And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
              Remember what the dormouse said.....
              RPI Pep Band Ex-Ex-Ex-...-Ex Conductor

RPI Hockey 1954, 1985
              UConn Basketball 1999, 2004, 2011, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah! View Post
                When logic and proportion
                Have fallen sloppy dead
                And the White Knight is talking backwards
                And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
                Remember what the dormouse said.....
                Why couldn't the Inuit get his dog sled started?

-- because he didn't have enough mush room.

Thud.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                X