Science of Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science of Hockey

WOW!!! I was at the Hobey Baker tonight and after seeing Ben Blood win the Hobey Baker award was the Science of Hockey. This was the real deal. The videos were outstanding. One was of why hockey players tape there sticks and I was amazed of the video quality. The winner was a great video, but not the best. I just thought this was great and should be a bigger event next year. I am sure the rest agree.

Re: Science of Hockey

to the top

Comment

Originally posted by massattack49 View Post
      WOW!!! I was at the Hobey Baker tonight and after seeing Ben Blood win the Hobey Baker award was the Science of Hockey. This was the real deal. The videos were outstanding. One was of why hockey players tape there sticks and I was amazed of the video quality. The winner was a great video, but not the best. I just thought this was great and should be a bigger event next year. I am sure the rest agree.
      Umm, what?!?
      "Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

Your jokes are no good
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          Your jokes are no good
          He or she has an obsession with Ben Blood in multiple threads on this board. Must want to get into his pants or something.

Comment

Hockey season is among us. Doing an entry on how heat affects the bounce of puck. Hope to win at this years Science of Hockey in Tampa. Good luck all who apply with a video.
            Last edited by massattack49; 10-31-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Hockey season is among us. Doing an entry on how heat effects the bounce of puck. Hope to win at this years Science of Hockey in Tampa. Good luck all who apply with a video.
              It states in the rulebook that a puck must be frozen. Obviously there's a reason. To start, I'd take a look between warm-ups and an actual game. The pucks they use during warm-ups don't seem to be frozen to me, at least from what I could tell when I got hit by one.

I know some may flame you, but I find understanding our world and how it works to be important.

Comment

...Doing an entry on how heat effects the bounce of puck. Hope to win at this years Science of Hockey in Tampa...
                ...and maybe do some work on spelling and grammar while you're at it.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                  ...and maybe do some work on spelling and grammar while you're at it.
                  People actually know the difference between "affect" and "effect"? Wow!

But still, hopefully he's able to learn something other than proper use of the English language.

Comment

What are you guys talking about?

Comment

What are you guys talking about?
                      Whenever some people see a thread on here that they don't like, they try to find flaws in the grammar and/or spelling the poster uses.

I wish you the best with your research.

Comment

Working...
                      X