Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Providence have any commitments for 2011-12. If so who or where can I find them`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Providence have any commitments for 2011-12. If so who or where can I find them`

J know former Hendricken star Acciari transferred to Kent and repeated his soph season and had a great junior and senior season and whereas some schools wanted him to go play USHL a year he commited to Army that he would be "coming home" per his moms request and to play for his dream school, The Providence Friars, beginning in 2011.

I am not sure if this is still true with Army being shown the door.

Hockey East is at its best when Providence is competitive and there is no reason they shouldnt be. Can someone please update me both on incoming players and the search for a new head coach ... I AM STILL IN DISBELIEF THAT ARMY FELT HE NEEDED TO RESIGN??

Scott

Re: Does Providence have any commitments for 2011-12. If so who or where can I find t

Here is a link to Chris Heisenberg's 2011 Recruits list:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...LdlBOaHc&gid=1

PC has a couple coming in, I'll let others provide input on the quality of the recruits.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Re: Does Providence have any commitments for 2011-12. If so who or where can I find t

Originally posted by BLAKE13 View Post
      ... I AM STILL IN DISBELIEF THAT ARMY FELT HE NEEDED TO RESIGN??

Scott
      I know right.....he should have been fired waaaaaay before he came to the conclusion of resigning.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

We are all totally taken back by his resignation with the stellar record he had as a head coach I am sure he could of lost at least 50 more games before he got another extension.......I hope your sign in is your name and age because any adult that thinks he should still be coaching is on some kind of drug or is just plain dumb......he should have never received the extension....he should have been FIRED

J know former Hendricken star Acciari transferred to Kent and repeated his soph season and had a great junior and senior season and whereas some schools wanted him to go play USHL a year he commited to Army that he would be "coming home" per his moms request and to play for his dream school, The Providence Friars, beginning in 2011.

I am not sure if this is still true with Army being shown the door.

Hockey East is at its best when Providence is competitive and there is no reason they shouldnt be. Can someone please update me both on incoming players and the search for a new head coach ... I AM STILL IN DISBELIEF THAT ARMY FELT HE NEEDED TO RESIGN??

Scott

Comment

I AM STILL IN DISBELIEF THAT ARMY FELT HE NEEDED TO RESIGN??
          Scott
          Clearly you don't watch PC hockey. Go to friars.com and look at Army's record. His best years as a coach was with Pooley's recruits. Army resigned because he would have been fired if he hadn't and he chose to leave on his terms.

Comment

Working...
          X