For Sale: Single For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Single For Saturday

I've got an extra for Saturday night. Section 123 Row 20.
    Face Value.
    hcivic91((((at))))yahoo))))).com

Originally posted by hcivic91 View Post
    I've got an extra for Saturday night. Section 123 Row 20.
    Face Value.
    hcivic91((((at))))yahoo))))).com
    How much? I'll take it

Comment

Re: For Sale: Single For Saturday

I sent you an email yesterday. ndjasr at yahoo . com

Comment

Turns out I don't know what face value for the ticket is. No value is printed on the ticket. Anybody know the actual price?

Comment

Turns out I don't know what face value for the ticket is. No value is printed on the ticket. Anybody know the actual price?
          Sent you an email. Face for the entire weekend is 195.
          Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
          INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Ticket is spoken for. Sorry for the slow response, I've had a ton of emails on it.
            Still curious what actual face value is for just the championship ticket.

Comment

Ticket is spoken for. Sorry for the slow response, I've had a ton of emails on it.
              Still curious what actual face value is for just the championship ticket.
              I'm not sure of the actual breakdown, but I will pay you face for the entire weekend for your Saturday ticket.
              Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
              INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Three games, two sessions. $200 total cost from NCAA, including processing fee.

Some will claim that face value is divided equally between both sessions, or $100 for Thursday and $100 for Saturday.

Others will suggest that because there two games on Thursday, face for Thursday should be 2/3 of total, or roughly $135, and face for Saturday should be 1/3 of total, or $65.

In this frenzy, face of $100 for Saturday seems fair, if North Dakota wins on Thursday.
                If it does not, "face" for Saturday will be significantly less.

My three cents for whatever it is worth.

Comment

Working...
                X