X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More College Hockey Music Video Shame

Another sad day for Bemdiji State

NSFW (Swearing, Explict Language)

Last edited by 7&7; 04-04-2011, 02:27 PM.

Re: More College Hockey Music Video Shame

This is awesome.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid
      I know you are less intelligent after watching this crap but if there is swearing in it you should put NSFW moron
      Sorry, my mistake

Comment

almost mack and yellow bad. better production values than party like a puckstar though.
        Bay State (Road) Sports: When Someone Parties Like A Puckstar Or Drives Into The T, We'll Be The Ninth or Tenth To Report It

1971 1972 1978 1995 2009

HAA 108 > 118

Comment

Not going to watch this at work, but can it be worse than Heavy Metal Hockey?
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
            of course it is worse than Heavy Metal Hockey... HMH is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
              It's horrible, it's a bus full of children that just drove off a bridge kind of bad.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                It's horrible, it's a bus full of children that just drove off a bridge kind of bad.
                ...and landed on a paraplegic orphanage.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Dear USCHO posters:

We can't believe all the negative posts. This "artist" put his heart and soul into this production about an amazing young man.

Regards,
                  Jordan George's mom & dad.
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    ...and landed on a paraplegic orphanage.
                    I didn't know regular orphanages knew how to walk. Learn something new every day.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This country needs more abortions to prevent people from creating these video abortions.

Comment

Yo Yo Yo biaches, homeboy grabbin' some malt liquor and ganj, time to make a Bemidji State video.

Comment

First of all, this makes that Friday "song" look good.

Second of all, did you use mint jelly or maple syrup with Jordan George? Holy crap.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Did I miss the original College Hockey Music Video Shame?
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I couldn't even finish that crap. Praying to Parise I don't continue to hear Jordan George, Jordan George, Jordan George, Jordan George.
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                              X