Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! DIEHARD SIOUX FANS looking for 2-4 tickets for family!Already scammed once :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! DIEHARD SIOUX FANS looking for 2-4 tickets for family!Already scammed once :(

Please help! I am willing to buy 4 tickets to the frozen four..am willing to buy 2 sets of 2 as well or even more if you have any available-let me know! My family has been searching for tickets for days....we were scammed out of a large some of money by a person in northern minnesota so we are back at square one now. Beware of craigslist everyone! We would be willing to meet in ND or MN and would meet with cash/paypal! Please call or text 218-590-1089 as unforunately we have family events going on this weekend and cannot sit by the computer (we would if we could though..to get these tickets!!) . Will take any tickets you have! Thank you in advance from some diehard sioux fans!
    Last edited by UND84; 04-02-2011, 08:23 PM.

Re: HELP! DIEHARD SIOUX FANS looking for 2-4 tickets for family!Already scammed onc

I almost got scammed also by someone on Craigslist. They had four lower bowel tickets to sell at list price. They wanted to sell them to me by using eBay to collect the money but not using an auction. They wanted my name, address and name I use on eBay. I told him I would take the tickets and then I checked with eBay. Ebay said that they never act as a broker for deals that do not involve an auction and that this deal was not legitimate. I e-mailed the guy back and told him we could do a guaranteed payment deal through PayPal but of course he never called back.

Comment

Re: HELP! DIEHARD SIOUX FANS looking for 2-4 tickets for family!Already scammed onc

Game day, 8am outside the X. You'll get your tickets.

Comment

Thank you so much for the advice and input ! Im glad you didnt go through with the ebay scam and hopefully there will be some tickets to be bought before the game! One way or another my family will go and I hope you get to as well! I found a seller on craigslist and was ready to send payment when I realized that the image the person sent of the "tickets" was actually just a google image (after searching under google images "frozen four" tickets I found his "ticket picture"...I researched because it looked suspicious and found it..and it was someone elses ebay picture of tickets) then the person "disappeared" after asking for the serial numbers of the tickets. Next, I thought I had found the perfect seller and was corresponding with this person all day about tickets...unfortunately the guy (his name is Jared) had me to believe he was an actual real person that lived in Duluth..advised where he worked etc and we had his info...it turned out to be a scam and the money is now gone but the "real Jared" has now been contacted and he now knows someone is using his name. We can eventually get your money back from paypal....it just takes time...and it wont be in time for the Frozen Four. Some people just do not have hearts these days and it is sad. On a positive note, thank you again for the advice and to everyone...be careful and I hope you all also find real tickets and get to come out for the games! Go Sioux!!
        Last edited by UND84; 04-02-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

still looking for tickets! call 218-590-1089 with anything you have available!

Comment

Working...
          X