Hobey Hat Trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hobey Hat Trick

The only Pre-Madonna in North Dakota is that Sudo-reporter PCM.

(I have no idea why I just remembered that little meme)
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The open letter from the RPI fan is not the way that all RPI fans see this. Frattin made a mistake and he paid his price. Americans love giving people second chances and Im glad to see he has made the most out of it.
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        He was actually more of a playmaker. That example doesn't work well.
        Yeah, well he could've let some other guys get some assists. Total puck hog.

I'm pretty sure he scored a goal or two in his career, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          North Dakota has 2 players who have scored 25+ goals, 6 with 13+ goals and 12 with 5+ goals. Frattin accounts for about 20% of North Dakota's goals.
          I always find it wise not to question any sioux fan about any statistic

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
            The open letter from the RPI fan is not the way that all RPI fans see this. Frattin made a mistake and he paid his price. Americans love giving people second chances and Im glad to see he has made the most out of it.
            Fortunately most Sioux fans know this. The RPI fanbase is one of the best that we have here on USCHO. Unfortunately, all fanbases have their *********s...
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by HighlanderRPI View Post
              Go ahead - keep putting the blinders on, Hobey isn't the most improved player from prior seasons drunken debacle award. If it was, Frattin's the man.

Terrible that I have to explain thinly veiled sarcasm to you - but let me lay it out for you - Since you like to put drunk drivers on a pedestal just because they are good at scoring, I figured NoDak might want to adopt Heatley and give him an honorary Sioux team membership
              Thank you for making my point that the award has nothing to do with last year...

I got the sarcasm....way to completely miss mine. Terrible that I have to explain it to you.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

What a shame!
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I like giving people second chances as well, but I also believe someone still on their first chance is more deserving.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    Fortunately most Sioux fans know this. The RPI fanbase is one of the best that we have here on USCHO. Unfortunately, all fanbases have their *********s...
                    And every fanbase has their team apologists

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      What a shame!
                      I am no way saying what he did was ok, thankfully nobody got killed from it and he got a wake up call and learned his lesson. Has he done it since then? No, so he realized that he almost threw away everything he worked his entire young life for by doing something so stupid as driving drunk. So in my mind he has paid his price.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Thank you for making my point that the award has nothing to do with last year...

I got the sarcasm....way to completely miss mine. Terrible that I have to explain it to you.
                        Did you vote for OJ as Time's "Man of the Year" in 2005 too since whole murder thing was sooo last year?

Comment

Originally posted by HighlanderRPI View Post
                          And every fanbase has their team apologists
                          Not every fanbase has someone who is complete awesomeness though. RPI and Michigan for example.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                            I always find it wise not to question any sioux fan about any statistic
                            I agree with not questioning that pathologic fan-base, but the point was NoDak has a huge drop-off in scoring from their top scorer (#2 in the nation) to their 2nd leading scorer (tied for 27th in the nation).
                            Originally posted by alfablue
                            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              If its based solely on this season, Frattin is a slam dunk choice.
                              What does that make the nation's leading scorer?

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              Because the other two couldn't lead their team to the F4?
                              This is probably the lamest argument of all. I guess the Hobey should be limited to players that are in the current Frozen Four. might as well remove Miele and Atkinson and replace them with...what the hell, why not two more Sioux players

Not to mention, Frattin didn't lead **** in the regionals. Your team won by a combined 12-1 score.

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                              Cam Atkinson shouldn't win
                              Agreed

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                              also, Congrats to BC and the other Eastern frauds on being crappy.
                              Ha, I love this. BC is an "eastern fraud" for having one bad night. Guess you can't remember them beating the Sioux in three straight Frozen Fours or beating Wisconsin for the title last year. At least get a clue before posting.

If we're talking about second chances, that would be Cam Atkinson. Frattin would be on his third chance.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              I like giving people second chances as well, but I also believe someone still on their first chance is more deserving.
                              Bingo. Miele should win this--no contest. Unfortunately if that happens, the whining from Sioux fans would be unbearable.

Comment

frattin definitely atoned for his mistakes. i mean, look at how many goals he scored! seeing frattin in the hattrick reminds me the mlb episode of the simpsons where mark magwire appears and says "Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me hit some dingers?"

*****http://www.mcgwire.com/picturearchive/simpsons/simp5.jpg******
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X