Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merrimack Offseason: ya, so that was fun.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack Offseason: ya, so that was fun.........

Originally posted by MCHOCKEY View Post
    Is so excited to be attending the return of the prodigal son on saturday at the garden I have at least 1 ticket for me...now we wait to see if the 2nd one becomes mine and I can start the bidding wars on here to watch SDC come back into town wearing the red and white of Ottawa
    You may not see as much as you hoped. SDC logged 11+ minutes in his debut against Toronto, and only 6:47 in tonight's win over Philadelphia. I swear it seemed like he was benched for the entire second period, and was on the ice in the third for only a couple of shifts, one of which was after Ottawa had iced the game with an ENG. He did get one shot, but very late.

I sort of thought they'd be giving him more ice time than that, given where Ottawa is in the standings, but maybe the whole point of the offer was to put him in the NHL lineup now, burn a year of the contract, and then see what happens next year. To do that they don't really need to see what he can do now, they just need him to get his feet wet. Wonder if it would have been any different if that shot off the post last game had gone in...

Comment

welcome to pro hockey

he should be fine but realistic expectations are in order. For example, not as good as Bobby Butler. Will have a role but not like MC, not even close.

Think Spezza etc and than you will understand what the comp is

Comment

Mite practice get out early today?

Comment

Originally posted by hokydad View Post
          anyone know what penn state and mc have in common?
          md?

Comment

yup

Comment

Yes, I know, "...and if my aunt had ball$ she'd be my uncle...". Having said that, oh how I could so see MC being in the title game. Shoulda, woulda coulda....
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

look for Merrimack to announce the addition of a new practice facility today. Hope that allows them to add a womens program
                Another sheet will be a good move but does not add any value to existing facility

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  look for Merrimack to announce the addition of a new practice facility today. Hope that allows them to add a womens program
                  Another sheet will be a good move but does not add any value to existing facility
                  ???? Practice facility? On campus? Where are they going to put that?
                  As everyone knows... there was a crisis, as Justin (MCHOCKEY) went AWOL 4 minutes into the first game... and thankfully he wandered his way to the meet and greet in one piece... listening to Mike (Warrior51) tell this story was *** hilarious...

-Redman after the first night of the HE Tournament(2004).

Comment

part of existing facility
                    same layout pretty much that old AD had in place

Comment

so it's 6pm...where's that announcement?
                      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

hold your breath, it is coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          hold your breath, it is coming...
                          Hokydad is buddies with Joe I. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                            Hokydad is buddies with Joe I. Enough said.
                            not from him, nice thought though

Comment

Still waiting....

And how do you make it part of existing facility? Getting rid of the basketball court? Adding on to the side of the building where the tennis courts are? Adding on to the building where the parking lot is? I don't see how this is possible.
                              As everyone knows... there was a crisis, as Justin (MCHOCKEY) went AWOL 4 minutes into the first game... and thankfully he wandered his way to the meet and greet in one piece... listening to Mike (Warrior51) tell this story was *** hilarious...

-Redman after the first night of the HE Tournament(2004).

Comment

I heard something about a jr team shelling out huge cash to build another ice sheet. cant remember which team but would assume its from the EJ? That atlantic league is an absolute joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X