• Show
Clear All

Re: UND Fighting Sioux vs. UM Wolverines

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    Michigan wins 5-2

write it down
    Can you hammer punch yourself?
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Look on the bright side, when MMFF wins the Hobey you'll have another thing to whine and cry about.
      The last time a Sioux player and a Bulldog player went head-to-head, it didn't turn out so well for the Sioux player, now did it?

Jack Connolly will win the Hobey Baker because if he doesn't, the endangered birds living in his beard will be killed.

EDIT: Because I love this song so much:

I hope it gets played about 500 times next Thursday.
      Last edited by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing; 03-28-2011, 08:47 PM.
      Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
        The last time a Sioux player and a Bulldog player went head-to-head, it didn't turn out so well for the Sioux player, now did it?
        Turned out pretty well for the WCHA PotY that year though, didn't it?
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Jack Connolly will win the Hobey Baker because if he doesn't, the endangered birds living in his beard will be killed.
          I was going to taunt you and tell you how Jack E. Pants doesn't have a prayer, but the first thing I thought of when I saw that beard was Peter and his birds. So you get off easy this time, bub. Just waatch it though.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I like that one better
            dash 8
            what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

GO SIOUX! Beat the Wolverines like a rented mule!
              U of M is a football school so for the honor of all true hockey schools and the WCHA, smash the maize and blue! Their helmets are ugly and their fight song is a down field march. They play in a "field house" with bleachers and locker rooms upstairs. For all things sacred and holy in hockey, KILL THEM! NO MERCY!!! We'll give you back some of the 20 goals you scored on MTU so you can dump them on Michigan!
              GO...GO...GO!!!
              "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
              Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Frattin fears no one. Merrill's soul will be in MMFF's possession as soon as the puck drops.
                MMFF will be hoisting Red's heart soon enough....
                'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

EDIT: Because I love this song so much:

I hope it gets played about 500 times next Thursday.
                  Ohhhhh [light goes on] so THOSE are the words.

I only know the obscene versions of the Michigan fight song. Makes those 500 repetitions marginally tolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Farce Poobah View Post

I only know the obscene versions of the Michigan fight song. Makes those 500 repetitions marginally tolerable.
                    *****http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/529676/haters_gonna_hate.gif******

Go Blue!!!

Comment

• Re: UND Fighting Sioux vs. UM Wolverines

I agree with UMDBHIK.

Let's go Blue!
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

If the Sioux win this game they will earn it. I'm not sure a Red Berenson coached team is going to be intimidated by UND physically or otherwise as I believe was the case for a lot of teams this year. That said, I don't see this UND team losing again this season. They are a pretty **** good college hockey team, and they feed off their fans, and there won't be shortage of them at the X. But make no mistake, this Michigan team is capable of shutting down the Sioux. The biggest problems I see for UND is the extra week off, and carrying all the expectations of the team who is supposed to win the national championship.
                        Sports Alleigance

NCAAH Minnesota
                        NFL Min
                        MLB NYM, Min
                        NHL Min, Dal
                        NCAAB Min, Baylor
                        NCAAFB Min, Ole Miss
                        Soccer USA, Liverpool, Sheffield Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Farce Poobah View Post

They will be sung. Oh yes, they will be sung. That song is about the only reason I hate Michigan. Seriously, learn another song. Some friends and I actually had a debate about the most annoying thing in sports announcing/chants/etc. We agreed on the top 3 (and one is a Sioux fan): Go Pack Go chant, Here Is Your UND SCOOOOOOORRRRRRRinnnnnnnng! announcement, and Hail.

Hail finished second. Because they play it any time they can.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by GOPHER FREAK View Post
                            If the Sioux win this game they will earn it. I'm not sure a Red Berenson coached team is going to be intimidated by UND physically or otherwise as I believe was the case for a lot of teams this year. That said, I don't see this UND team losing again this season. They are a pretty **** good college hockey team, and they feed off their fans, and there won't be shortage of them at the X. But make no mistake, this Michigan team is capable of shutting down the Sioux. The biggest problems I see for UND is the extra week off, and carrying all the expectations of the team who is supposed to win the national championship.
                            Yes but do they know that ND has a player so good that Sioux fans put an "MF" in between his initials?

Comment

Originally posted by wooderson View Post
                              Yes but do they know that ND has a player so good that Sioux fans put an "MF" in between his initials?
                              That's because he's not smart enough to know his name. They had to teach him his initials.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by wooderson View Post
                                they will know soon enough...

Comment

Working...
                                X