Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND Fighting Sioux vs. UM Wolverines

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Hakstol looked constipated that entire third period.

The Sioux thoroughly beat the Wolverines in EVERY facet of the game, except the scoreboard. The better team didn't win, but that's why you play the games and why college hockey is so great.
    Funny you say that, i agree, as a michigan fan, the best player tonight was Shaun Hunwick, but other than that, UND was in charge throughout.

Go Blue!!
    Infrequent poster, frequent reader.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      UND didn't destroy everyone for a month and a half. Both games at the F5 were close. You may remember one of them went to double OT.
      I just think they will have the same game plan for UMD that they had for CC and UND. Just an opinion. At this point, UMD has the pride of the WCHA vs. the Big 10 riding on its back. Beat 4 WCHA teams in route to a championship? Not acceptable…

I think of the 1996 title game. This time, to right the world, the little guy wins… people (hockey players in particular) with bad haircuts can feel safe in their own skin… a school basically in Wisconsin calling itself UMD can hold their heads high… acceptance and diversity spread throughout the country…

DG shuts down his blog… Donald saves my bastard status by admitting he’s my real dad… Donna asks me out on a date… Chuck stops stalking me… Goon repeals the restraining order… I stop stalking Shane… Swami comes out of exile… Canada becomes the 51st state (followed days later by Puerto Rico)… Twitch Boy accepts my friend request on face book…

These are the things that keep me up at night. Sorry for the rant…
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
        And you're clearly proof why the majority of college hockey fans hate your program and its classless fans.
        And who are you supposed to be? The Great Cornholio? Go get some TP for your bunhole.

Comment

Originally posted by kjaskolski View Post
          Funny you say that, i agree, as a michigan fan, the best player tonight was Shaun Hunwick, but other than that, UND was in charge throughout.

Go Blue!!
          I'm not trying to take anything away from your team. Great performance in getting the job done.

That's hockey and why single elimination hockey tourneys can be so much fun.

Comment

The Michigan coaches prepared UM to play a style that would win the game.
            Red just wins, he is a great coach.

With that said, here's hoping UMD's first line runs wild on Saturday night.

Go UMD, Looking forward to a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              I'm not trying to take anything away from your team. Great performance in getting the job done.

That's hockey and why single elimination hockey tourneys can be so much fun.
              I agree, UND was dominant for most parts of the game, in all facets. But, Shaun Hunwick and Michigan's defense withstood the barrage.

Go Blue
              Infrequent poster, frequent reader.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                a school basically in Wisconsin calling itself UMD can hold their heads high&
                We will claim this as our own should they win since their city and school are within the Superior, WI metro area.

Actually, I mean should WE win.

Go Dawgs!

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
                  And you're clearly proof why the majority of college hockey fans hate your program and its classless fans. Gopher fans really shouldn't be running their e-mouths when their program is slipping into also-ran status. And before you go thumping your chest over the Dogs lack of national titles, don't worry, tUMD will be back down in the dregs with the Gophers next year.
                  If I'm understanding this correctly in that UND fans started this with Woog, you must also hate UND and their classless fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                    Seriously? I'm simply pointing out what UND fans did to us in the past and that Happy is well within his rights to return fire. I don't care if you hate my program or its fans. You're nothing more than a sanctimonious **** since you cannot grasp simple logic or what defines a rivalry.

A three year NCAA drought hardly puts us on the level of the UMDs of the world. If you had any sense of hockey history, you'd know even the best programs go through these downturns. So I will continue running my "e-mouth", thankyouverymuch. A rival just failed big-time on the national stage yet again. I'll enjoy it. Just as their fans would enjoy seeing MN **** down its leg. Apparently you fans of lesser programs don't understand this concept.

MN will be back before too long. UMD on the other hand might have to wait another 20+ years before reaching a national final.
                    You have such a wealth of college hockey knowledge! I just can't wait to read your 23,555th post on USCHO! I always wondered what employee's at 7-11 do when there are no customers...now I know. They post on USCHO. Also, I'm sure you're having a great time ripping on Sioux fans tonight but just as usual...we SIOUX fans will enjoy it again next year when the goofers p!ss yet another season down their legs!
                    Wet-Dreams of College Hockey on the West Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastSioux View Post
                      You have such a wealth of college hockey knowledge! I just can't wait to read your 23,555th post on USCHO! I always wondered what employee's at 7-11 do when there are no customers...now I know. They post on USCHO. Also, I'm sure you're having a great time ripping on Sioux fans tonight but just as usual...we SIOUX fans will enjoy it again next year when the goofers p!ss yet another season down their legs!
                      Frattin
                      Trupp
                      Malone
                      Genoway
                      Marto
                      LaPoint
                      Davidson
                      Gregoire (probably)

You might **** away the season with the Gophers.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbkbghockey View Post
                        Michigan must be the luckiest team to make it to the Championship game. Starting with that UNO overtime goal, then CC totally upsetting #1 Boston College, and now tonight shutting out one of the most powerful offenses in college hockey.
                        Bitter much? Michigan's defense was great and Hunwick was rediculously good.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          Bitter much? Michigan's defense was great and Hunwick was rediculously good.
                          +1

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Frattin
                            Trupp
                            Malone
                            Genoway
                            Marto
                            LaPoint
                            Davidson
                            Gregoire (probably)

You might **** away the season with the Gophers.
                            Oh how cute...Bakunin has a lil friend who fights his battles for him! LOL! Hey Bakunin...gas on pump 5!
                            Wet-Dreams of College Hockey on the West Coast!

Comment

So, what time does the wagon train set out for the return trip to Grand Forks tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastSioux View Post
                                UND had more talent. So und ****ed away more than Mn did. back when UND fans had some pride, they were always saying that all that matters is winning championships. of course, that is all gone now, since UND had the better team, and choked it all away. Minnesota ran into a hot goalie up in Grand Forks once, but you will not see me going out and buying a Michigan t shirt to wear.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X