DU v. UND Midwest Regional Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DU v. UND Midwest Regional Final

These two teams match up well. Hopefully it doesn't go 2OT again, I have **** to do. GO DU
    I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Re: DU v. UND Midwest Regional Final

how about whoever loses agrees to root for UMD?
    I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

Comment

Denver is my last hope of having a respectable bracket...

Comment

Here we go again!!! DU and UND meet a week after playing that epic 2OT game in St. Paul for the WCHA playoff title. DU is 4-1 all time against UND in the NCAAs and last lost to them 6-5 on March 16, 1963 in the NCAA final in Chestnut Hill, Mass. Since then DU has beaten them 4-0 on March 16, 1968 for the title in Duluth, 1-0 on March 27, 2004 in the regional final in Colorado Springs and 4-1 for the title on April 9, 2005 in Columbus. Gwoz is 2-0 againt UND in the NCAAs.

No. 2 seed Denver plays No. 1 seed University of Norh Dakota at the Midwest Regional Final in Green Bay, Wis., on Sunday, March 27. Puck drop is set for 3:34 p.m. MT at Resch Center (8,763). The game will be televised live on ESPNU and broadcast live on 87-7 The TICKET. Live stats can be found at www.NCAA.com. Live blog and audiocast can be found at www.DenverPioneers.com.

Pre-game DU goal light test.

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******

DU GOAL

GO DU!!!!!
        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

LET'S GO SIOUX!

I'm nervous..
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
            Here we go again!!! DU and UND meet a week after playing that epic 2OT game in St. Paul for the WCHA playoff title. DU is 4-1 all time against UND in the NCAAs and last lost to them 6-5 on March 16, 1963 in the NCAA final in Chestnut Hill, Mass. Since then DU has beaten them 4-0 on March 16, 1968 for the title in Duluth, 1-0 on March 27, 2004 in the regional final in Colorado Springs and 4-1 for the title on April 9, 2005 in Columbus. Gwoz is 2-0 againt UND in the NCAAs.

No. 2 seed Denver plays No. 1 seed University of Norh Dakota at the Midwest Regional Final in Green Bay, Wis., on Sunday, March 27. Puck drop is set for 3:34 p.m. MT at Resch Center (8,763). The game will be televised live on ESPNU and broadcast live on 87-7 The TICKET. Live stats can be found at www.NCAA.com. Live blog and audiocast can be found at www.DenverPioneers.com.

Pre-game DU goal light test.

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******

DU GOAL

GO DU!!!!!
            You can do it Pios!
            Light it up tonight!!!!
            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGoldJersey View Post
              how about whoever loses agrees to root for UMD?
              Will be happy to root for tUMD until they play DU!
              GO DU !!!

Comment

It really a shame these two teams have to meet in the regionals, much like 2007 when UM and UND played an epic game at the final five and had to meet a week later in the regionals. I believe the winner of this game is likely to be your National Champion.

Good luck to both teams. I'll be rooting for Denver, but either of these teams is likely to represent the WCHA very well in St. Paul.
                Sports Alleigance

NCAAH Minnesota
                NFL Min
                MLB NYM, Min
                NHL Min, Dal
                NCAAB Min, Baylor
                NCAAFB Min, Ole Miss
                Soccer USA, Liverpool, Sheffield Wednesday

Comment

DU has to be tired after a double OT outing. UND looks stronger than ever. This should be a tight game, but I think it'll be quite decisive in favor of the Fighting Sioux. 4-2 final, including an empty-netter in the last minute of the game.

Now...see if MidCommunist Communications will have it aired anywhere.....
                  GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                    DU has to be tired after a double OT outing. UND looks stronger than ever. This should be a tight game, but I think it'll be quite decisive in favor of the Fighting Sioux. 4-2 final, including an empty-netter in the last minute of the game.

Now...see if MidCommunist Communications will have it aired anywhere.....
                    If you have ESPNU - you'll get the game...you hope
                    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

drop the puck already

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGoldJersey View Post
                        drop the puck already
                        No kidding! What a long day!
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

DU Injury Update

LINEUP CHANGES
                          Left wing Chris Knowlton is a game-time decision with an upper body injury. Knowlton would be replaced by Joey Brehm if he's unable to play.
                          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

give them blankets CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Comment

Should be a good game, I hope it stays clean.
                              GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X