X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    He'll be there.
    I'll have to take your word on that. It's just that he wasn't named one of the 75 best NA skaters in the final CSB ranking.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 23 April 2011. There are 161 days (23 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.

Sorry about yesterday.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 24 April 2011. There are 160 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Wow, now a report is out that Greg Cronin is leaving Northeastern. Ive never seen so many head coaching changes in one off season before.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
            Wow, now a report is out that Greg Cronin is leaving Northeastern. Ive never seen so many head coaching changes in one off season before.
            Well, last year had we seen so many players being poached from college, especially late in the offseason, to join the pros?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Well, last year had we seen so many players being poached from college, especially late in the offseason, to join the pros?
              The times they are a changin.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

just reported by "Doc" Emerrick during Flyers/Sabres game; Guy Gadowski, new PSU coach. 3 new (possibly Harvard to follow?) ECAC HC's coming
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  just reported by "Doc" Emerrick during Flyers/Sabres game; Guy Gadowski, new PSU coach. 3 new (possibly Harvard to follow?) ECAC HC's coming
                  Also reported by USCHO. Still shocked that Roll got tossed and that Leaman left Union. It will be interesting to see how the standings shake out next season.
                  Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    Funny, I hear Rick Jeanneret calling the game.

When will the Wheel of HC Fortune stop spinning?!

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                      Also reported by USCHO. Still shocked that Roll got tossed and that Leaman left Union. It will be interesting to see how the standings shake out next season.
                      I too am a bit surprised by Roll and Leaman. Next year should be quite interesting
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        I too am a bit surprised by Roll and Leaman. Next year should be quite interesting
                        The folks over there at ELynah are calling the entire past few weeks as a win for them. They also seem to think that Yale is losing everyone, when they still have Miller and O'Neill who imho, are their 2 best players.
                        Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
                          The folks over there at ELynah are calling the entire past few weeks as a win for them. They also seem to think that Yale is losing everyone, when they still have Miller and O'Neill who imho, are their 2 best players.
                          It's not like we didn't hear that from another school (neither you nor that other school you mentioned) last year. The best I can say is that we'll see what happens come October.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
                            I think that the offseason has really been pretty kind to us, so far (knock on wood). Clearly there was a chance Appert could have left. If we had lost him, our stellar recruiting class (which I think that DrD, I, and others can generally agree is the best we've had in this millennium and probably the best we've had in 25 years) would be in jeopardy. Losing York certainly hurts, but so long as we hold on to Mikey B. and Patty K. and the entire recruiting class shows up as expected, it'll have been a very nice offseason for us.

Comment

Today is 25 April 2011. There are 159 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                                I think that the offseason has really been pretty kind to us, so far (knock on wood). Clearly there was a chance Appert could have left. If we had lost him, our stellar recruiting class (which I think that DrD, I, and others can generally agree is the best we've had in this millennium and probably the best we've had in 25 years) would be in jeopardy. Losing York certainly hurts, but so long as we hold on to Mikey B. and Patty K. and the entire recruiting class shows up as expected, it'll have been a very nice offseason for us.
                                Could not agree more-best class I have seen since the early 80's. If they step righ tin and contribut-this coming year will be great. If it takes another year-then watch out for us in 2013.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X