This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2011: There Will be a Title Here Next Season

And now for some off-topic solicitation.

[shamelessplug]
    I am the captain of the Pep Band's Relay For Life team and we are raising money for the American Cancer Society. I'm sure we all know someone who has been affected by cancer and would like to work toward creating a society where cancer isn't an issue. There is now a link in my signature where you can donate and help us reach our goal.
    [/shamelessplug]
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Today is 6 April 2011. There are 178 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Today is 6 April 2011. There are 178 days until RPI's next game.

Would October 1st be the earliest start date for men's hockey ever at RPI? I just do not ever recall starting with a game of any sort in September. In the old days when I was at the 'Tute I remember we mostly started the season around Thanksgiving and sometimes even later.
        Last edited by DrDemento; 04-06-2011, 11:35 AM.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Would October 1st be the earliest start date for men's hockey ever at RPI? I just do not ever recall starting with a game of any sort in September.
          I don't think we have ever played in September, but I don't have data about exhibition games. We could all ask Frank Wilson.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The team banquet is on 5/7 http://alumni.rpi.edu/s/1225/images/...invitation.pdf.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Malchuk is not listed as a senior to be celebrated, which should confirm once and for all his status as returning for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                Malchuk is not listed as a senior to be celebrated, which should confirm once and for all his status as returning for next year.
                Not to mention, will they honor Allen York, given that he is leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Not to mention, will they honor Allen York, given that he is leaving?
                  I would think so.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

central scouting's final list won't be out till 4/12....scroll down to USA EAST & you'll find Koudys though (as the writer points out, the list is in no order of player status) http://www.nhl.com/ice/post.htm?id=582
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 7 April 2011. There are 177 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        central scouting's final list won't be out till 4/12....scroll down to USA EAST & you'll find Koudys though (as the writer points out, the list is in no order of player status) http://www.nhl.com/ice/post.htm?id=582
                        Too bad that we missed on LaBate.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          I'm expecting huge things from Patty next year.
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                            I'm expecting huge things from Patty next year.
                            I am expecting a lot from everyone next year-I liked the feeling of being in the NCAA tournament and would like to get used to that
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              I am expecting a lot from everyone next year-I liked the feeling of being in the NCAA tournament and would like to get used to that
                              I believe that you are right. We are just getting started. We will be expecting a lot from our freshmen, but they come in with a lot of potential. I like our chances.
                              I think that the big surprise next year will be Bryce Merriam. He can be very good, and he now has the chance to make the goalie position his own.
                              We'll be in good hands.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                                I believe that you are right. We are just getting started. We will be expecting a lot from our freshmen, but they come in with a lot of potential. I like our chances.
                                I think that the big surprise next year will be Bryce Merriam. He can be very good, and he now has the chance to make the goalie position his own.
                                We'll be in good hands.
                                I'm sure we'll be just fine with Merriam. Skeptics aside, he's no slouch in net. Once again, the biggest questions are up front (again). Will Pat Cullen and AAG step it up as seniors? Are we going to have to put up with a sophomore slump from Johnny Rogic, Matt Tinordi, and the like? Will all of the recruits show up? (You know where I am referring...) There's about 180 days to get the answers to these, let's see where we go!

Comment

Working...
                                X