X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Transfers

Player------------------------From----------------------------To
    *(word on the street)
    *Brianne Frykas, SO - FWD...........Wisconsin........................... ....CHA Team

Re: D1 Transfers

Not the only Badger related transfer Iam afraid.. at least one maybe more depending on if Mark stays or goes..
    The WCHA Dynasty
    Wisconsin
    National Championships: 2011,2009,2007,2006; Runners Up: 2012, 2008
    MOP Winners: Bauer (07), Duggan (11), Knight (11), Vetter (06, 09)

Minnesota
    National Championships: 2012, 2005, 2004, 2000 (AWCHA); Runners Up: 2006
    MOP Winners: Darwitz (05), Killewald (00), Raty(12), Wendell (04)

Minnesota-Duluth
    National Championships: 2010, 2008, 2003, 2002, 2001; Runners Up: 2007
    MOP Winners: Blais (10), Martin (08), Ouellette (03), Rooth (01)

Comment

Do you know what CHA team she might be going to. She could be going to Mercyhurst just cause she has some friends and ex teammates that are playing here. Bailey Bram in particular.
      Last edited by hurstfan87; 03-25-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hurstfan87 View Post
        Do you know what CHA team she might be going to. She could be going to Mercyhurst just cause she has some friends and ex teammates that are playing here. Bailey Bram in particular.
        That would be my guess... Murcyhurst. Yes, they have a few Manitoba girls with another (Grenier) coming in next year and Dufault coming in for 2012-13.

Comment

Yeah there are a lot of Manitoba players on that team. Where do you know that Dufault is coming here is that confirmed.

Comment

Yeah there are a lot of Manitoba players on that team. Where do you know that Dufault is coming here is that confirmed.
            Sorry, no not confirmed, but that's the word on the street...ha ha. I forgot to mention Baby Bram... Baily's lil sister Shelby will also be coming to Mercyhurst. Baby Bram, Grenier, and Dufault, all played on Team Manitoba in Surrey, BC and Halifax, NS. All great players. If I was a betting person, I'd put money on Dufault going to Mercyhurst.

Comment

That's what I figured she would do because of Shelby Bram. Dufault also played with Bestland last season with Pursuit of Excellence.

Comment

That's what I figured she would do because of Shelby Bram. Dufault also played with Bestland last season with Pursuit of Excellence.
                That's right... I forgot about Bestland. Did you hear anything about where Dufault will be playing next season for her grade 12 year?

Comment

I have no clue just wondering where did you here about Frykas, and if I was Frykas I would leave Wisconsin. I was at the frozen four and in both games she never left the bench. If she does transfer to Mercyhurst and she does well in practice Coach Sisti will give her playing time.

Comment

They're going to have to rename the team/college "Manitobahurst".

Frykas was on Team Manitoba with Bram and Palmer in March 2007 when they won the Silver Medal at the Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse, Yukon. Brian (Wayne State), Klassen (Syracuse), plus Steck and Wilson (UMD) are others that come to mind that were also on that team.

Palmer transferred to Mercyhurst after one year at Vermont and her friendship with and the recommendation from Bram was an influencing factor...could be the same for Frykas with those two former team mates presently at Mercyhurst, if the rumour has legs.

Add Corbett, Bestland and Shelby Bram into the mix and it would almost be like playing at home...a cornucopia of Manitoba talent.

Comment

Meghan Corbett will not be playing for Mercyhurst anymore. She is graduating this year and she isn't coming back. Adding Frykas would be a good addition. She will actually get playing time if she shows does well in practice. Sisti will always put the best players on the ice regardless if they are new to the team or have been here.

Comment

Adding Frykas would be a good addition. She will actually get playing time if she shows does well in practice.
                        It seems that she got playing time early in the year in Wisconsin, and eventually lost a regular shift as Packer moved onto the top three lines.
                        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Well in the frozen four she never left the bench. If she comes to Mercyhurst she won't be on the 4th line cause I know she has to be better than some of the players that play on the 4th line

Comment

I have no clue just wondering where did you here about Frykas, and if I was Frykas I would leave Wisconsin. I was at the frozen four and in both games she never left the bench. If she does transfer to Mercyhurst and she does well in practice Coach Sisti will give her playing time.
                            Hmmmmmmm, cuz I heard UNH

Comment

Where is everybody getting their info from and does anybody have any other players that are thinking about changing teams

Comment

Working...
                              X