Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Ten Hockey Conference Pt III - Revenge of the Sith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ten Hockey Conference Pt III - Revenge of the Sith.

From Wikipedia....
    The Sith are a group of characters in the Star Wars universe.[1] They are the central antagonists. Characterized by a single-minded pursuit of power and disdain for sentient life, they are an alliance of warrior mages who use the dark side of the Force.[2]

The Sith are portrayed in the Star Wars films as individuals willing to use the dark side to gain power at any cost. The Star Wars prequel films establish that they draw upon strong emotions, both negative and positive, as the source of their power, and care only about themselves. This contrasts with the Jedi, who forsake emotional attachment in order to serve others and the galaxy as a whole.
    Sounds about right to me. Continue....
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: Big Ten Hockey Conference Pt III - Revenge of the Sith.

Two minute fail.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'll delete the other one. Keep this one. Starts out better than the one I had anyways.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I'll delete the other one. Keep this one. Starts out better than the one I had anyways.
        yeah, I saw that too late, figure hold my breath a second and see what happens. Figure everybody else would like to refer to Wisconsin's AD as Darth Alvarez anyways. Figure he's the master of the whole BTHC anyways.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          yeah, I saw that too late, figure hold my breath a second and see what happens. Figure everybody else would like to refer to Wisconsin's AD as Darth Alvarez anyways. Figure he's the master of the whole BTHC anyways.
          Darth Alvarez. I like it. Although, he'll always be remember as "worthless fat piece of ****" to me.

That or "The Deer-F*ker that Stole Christmas"
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-23-2011, 11:44 PM.
          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Darth Alvarez. I like it. Although, he'll always be remember as "worthless fat piece of ****" to me.

That or "The Deer-F*ker that Stole Christmas"
            I vote for all of the above. He is why I'm not giving another dime to UW athletics until he is dead and buried. Merely "retiring" as AD isn't going to be enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
              I vote for all of the above. He is why I'm not giving another dime to UW athletics until he is dead and buried. Merely "retiring" as AD isn't going to be enough for me.
              So, you are a full-fledged Gopher fan now? No more 50/50? If so, good to hear! If not, go * yourself.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                So, you are a full-fledged Gopher fan now? No more 50/50? If so, good to hear! If not, go * yourself.
                Going to lead the Badger Underground of anti-Alvarez dissidents. Topple the regime of idiocy! Protect the history and tradition of Badger Hockey!

Comment

Going to lead the Badger Underground of anti-Alvarez dissidents. Topple the regime of idiocy! Protect the history and tradition of Badger Hockey!
                  T-R-A-P! TRAP TRAP TRAP!!!!

Good luck with that. Maybe you can smack them alongside the head like you did to me on Saturday. THAT might make them think differently. JFC.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

This title does work. Being a Gopher fan is often referred to as being with the dark side anyways.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      T-R-A-P! TRAP TRAP TRAP!!!!

Good luck with that. Maybe you can smack them alongside the head like you did to me on Saturday. THAT might make them think differently. JFC.
                      You ever going to let that go?

Comment

Where is the fun in that?

Comment

Give it a day or two. Or stop setting yourself up.

I'm just saying that you really clocked me. I mean, we're talking "* this guy, I'm gonna hit him" clock me.

But we still cool.

Comment

Silver lining: It brought Brent's headache back, which might have made him start drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Silver lining: It brought Brent's headache back, which might have made him start drinking.
                              Wrong. It set me back. I was about to crack open a brew, and then that happened. However, upon learning that the Bourbon Vanilla Imperial Ale homebrew was present.....GAME. *ING. ON. I can never pass that up. It's like Popeye's spinach.

Comment

Working...
                              X