Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which networks are picking up the 4 NCAA tourney games that are syndicated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which networks are picking up the 4 NCAA tourney games that are syndicated?

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    TW Sports, at least the schedules in Albany and Syracuse, are showing high school bouncyball state championship reruns during the RPI/UND game. We'll see if they change the schedules, or just tell people to watch on ESPN3.com.
    RPI and TWC announced the broadcast schedule Monday afternoon: http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...321113608.aspx

TW3 is picking up Mich/UNO, RPI/UND, DU/WMU, and Merrimack/ND.

Someone on the RPISPORT list emailed one of the TWC in Rochester and they confirmed they intend to broadcast across the state. In the Rochester area they said they were planning to put it on channel 235.
    APBWiki

Comment

So for Directv viewers, the only game we're waiting on is North Dakota-RPI?

Comment

Originally posted by Badgers1 View Post
        So for Directv viewers, the only game we're waiting on is North Dakota-RPI?
        I checked on college hockey news website and they have that game as being on channel 682 saturday. I cant find where the ND/Merrimack game is on Directv.

Comment

The Michigan/U!N!O! game will be carried by comcast channel 900 in the Michigan area. Unfortunately they will NOT be carrying the Denver/WMU game. (according to the comcast media relations person I talked to this afternoon)

and also the U-M website : http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...tml#television

I will keep updating my original post with information as it gets posted here.

Comment

Bill:

I saw in the local rags tv schedule that Comcast local 900 is picking up the Michigan game friday. WMU's game on saturday is shown to be on.. not sure who is carrying it- probably the same set-up.

Edit: you beat me to it. WMU may only be shown in K-zoo area by some other carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
              I checked on college hockey news website and they have that game as being on channel 682 saturday. I cant find where the ND/Merrimack game is on Directv.
              it is on Comcast sportsnet New England. Channel 630 on directv

Comment

UND web site shows MASN carrying the UND-RPI game. Quick check of MASN web site confirms they have listed the game at 1:30 Eastern time. The channel is 640, I believe, for Directv viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by sju56321 View Post
                  UND web site shows MASN carrying the UND-RPI game. Quick check of MASN web site confirms they have listed the game at 1:30 Eastern time. The channel is 640, I believe, for Directv viewers.
                  Thanks for the info, in years past MASN has picked up almost every single syndicated game

Comment

Ahem - Dish Network...

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
                    Fri:

Michigan/U.N.O. 530 pm (Comcast 900 in Michigan, Altitude- channel 681 on DirecTv;channel 410 on Dish Network, TW3 sports in upstate NY)

Sat :

North Dakota/R.P.I. 1:30pm MASN- channel 640 on DirecTv; channel 433 on Dish Network; WDAY (Fargo), WDAZ (Grand Forks), KBMY (Bismarck) and KMCY (Minot), TW3 sports in upstate NY

Denver/W.M.U. 5pm (Altitude2- channel 682 on DirecTv; NOT AVAILABLE on Dish Network, TW3 sports in upstate NY)

Merrimack/Notre Dame 730pm (Comcast Sportsnet New England-channel 630 on DirecTv; channel 435 on Dish Network, TW3 sports in upstate NY)

Excellent news, if you have access to Directv (or dish) you can watch every single game without staring at a computer screen.

Also great news is that every single game IS on espn3.com in its entirety so if a game goes into 3ot, (or a lacrosse game goes into 7OT), you wont be missing any action

Any links or info as to other RSN's or stations picking up these games would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input

Bill
                    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                    ECAC:
                    HEA: UMass
                    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Real sports bars and true sports fans have DirecTv over Dish (NFL sunday ticket, More RSN's, more sports HD choices, Overflow RSN's are always on the same channel number, not bounced around)

Im sure given the network names if you are a dish subscriber, you can figure out the channel numbers

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
                        Real sports bars and true sports fans have DirecTv over Dish (NFL sunday ticket, More RSN's, more sports HD choices, Overflow RSN's are always on the same channel number, not bounced around)

Im sure given the network names if you are a dish subscriber, you can figure out the channel numbers
                        Arrogant much? Or do you work for DirecTV?
                        Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                        B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                        CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                        ECAC:
                        HEA: UMass
                        NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                        Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

CW7 is picking up the WMU-DU game in West Michigan

3.2 on antenna, 7 on Charter, 253 on Comcast (?)
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

bronconick, please post what channel comcast carries the 3.2 subchannel on. I will update with all that info. I'm dissapointed that the statewide comcast 900 declined to Pick up the wmu game

Comment

not arrogant, just my feelings about the 2 satellite services... and no i dont work for directv, i dont even have directv

Comment

WMU hockey release about coverage in the Kalamazoo area: http://www.wmubroncos.com/ViewArticl...DB_OEM_ID=4600

Comment

Working...
                                X