No TV Coverage of The Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No TV Coverage of The Finals

In the past CBS College Sports has brocast the Championship game of the DIII Hockey Championship. I keep looking at their TV listings and it doesnt' look like it will happen this year. This Bites!!!!!!!

Re: No TV Coverage of The Finals

Its only being shown on the NCAA website
    http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by DomenicG View Post
      In the past CBS College Sports has brocast the Championship game of the DIII Hockey Championship. I keep looking at their TV listings and it doesnt' look like it will happen this year. This Bites!!!!!!!
      NO WAY ARE YOU SURE??? That's the first I've heard of this!!! Wow!!! Boy I hope they at least stream it over the inter net!!! And while we are at it why the heck is their a two week layover and why was UWS at home against Hamline and speaking of home why was Castleton, Utica and Plymouth State left there?!?!?!?
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
        Its only being shown on the NCAA website
        Considering that nobody gets CBS College Sports anyway, the fact that it will be on the web is an improvement.
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          NO WAY ARE YOU SURE??? That's the first I've heard of this!!! Wow!!! Boy I hope they at least stream it over the inter net!!! And while we are at it why the heck is their a two week layover and why was UWS at home against Hamline and speaking of home why was Castleton, Utica and Plymouth State left there?!?!?!?
          Yeah as a matter of fact, when the Championship game was going on last year, I flipped to the channel real quick to catch the score.

Comment

Really? That was necessary? The guy just asked a question.

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            Considering that nobody gets CBS College Sports anyway, the fact that it will be on the web is an improvement.
            It's available on Time Warner. I don't subscribe to it. It's garbage. They play nothing but D-1 repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
              Really? That was necessary? The guy just asked a question.

It's available on Time Warner. I don't subscribe to it. It's garbage. They play nothing but D-1 repeats.
              A question that's been answered at least 2 dozen times....
              Remy Babineaux
              remyb616@gmail.com
              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Hamline did'nt have ice available at their place so the game was played at Wessman with UWS as the visitors in dark jerseys and on the visitors bench
                The West is the Best: Jim Morrison and the Doors from The End

Comment

Originally posted by jacketfan View Post
                  Hamline did'nt have ice available at their place so the game was played at Wessman with UWS as the visitors in dark jerseys and on the visitors bench
                  Shhhhoooommmmmmmm right....over....your.....head.....
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Its simple its all RITs fault....
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                      What's a Time Warner? Some kind of low rent version of Trans-video?
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

I was actually impressed with the D-I coverage last weekend. Almost all the conf tourney games were live on TV with the exception of the AHA who did show the Championship game on the secondary TWSN channel. Seemed funny watching the ECACs in Atlantic City where just 2 months ago we were running sprint cars in the same building. Looks like they cleaned up the bleachers where one of the cars wrecked into pretty good lol. I would imagine this weekend will be much of the same.
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

If you want to watch it on your Plasma or regular TV go to Radio Shack and buy a PC to Video component connector box it is incredible viewing the streaming on a 52 inch Plasma cost $99

Comment

This x 10,000,000,000,000
                            #OneKnight

Comment

Div 3 sports hardly gets TV recognition. The D3 mens basketball NCAA tournament is already over. Did anyone follow it? Congrats to St. Thomas

Comment

Working...
                              X