The First College Hockey iPhone App!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotter View Post
    cowbellguy: Droid, Droid, Droid!!! Please??
    I bet your parents are real proud of you.
    Colorado College Tigers

Comment

Re: The First College Hockey iPhone App!

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Dude. Leave him alone already. Not just anyone can program a Droid app.

Your reading comprehension needs help, he never said he couldn't do it, but go ahead and continue to look like a crying baby who didn't get his way.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        Your reading comprehension needs help, he never said he couldn't do it, but go ahead and continue to look like a crying baby who didn't get his way.
        What do I care? I don't have any use for these apps anyway. It's just painfully obvious from his impassioned defense that he has no clue how to program it.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Not to be stupid, but how do I dismiss the alerts?
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

sweet I just downloaded it, can't wait to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
              Not to be stupid, but how do I dismiss the alerts?
              You mean disable them? There's an "Alerts" button at the top of the Teams view to set what you'd like to receive.
              CHN iPhone App
              ELynah.com

"Any time you were fortunate enough to catch Montreal playing badly, Dryden stopped you anyway."
              -Harry Sinden, Boston Bruins GM

Comment

Version 1.2.1 is now available which should fix the crashing problems with iOS 4.
                Last edited by cowbellguy; 12-08-2011, 12:33 PM.
                CHN iPhone App
                ELynah.com

"Any time you were fortunate enough to catch Montreal playing badly, Dryden stopped you anyway."

Comment

Originally posted by cowbellguy View Post
                  You mean disable them? There's an "Alerts" button at the top of the Teams view to set what you'd like to receive.
                  No, dismiss. It's stuck with a 1 over it from when the Providence College vs. BC game began.
                  Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

That was fixed with the 1.2.1 update as well.
                    CHN iPhone App
                    ELynah.com

Comment

very very nice app. and free too!
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I haven't been doing a good job keeping this thread updated, but recent updates have added extensive detailed box score info for most games, including game stats, game events, lineups, and Tale of the Tape head-to-head comparisons. At this point I think all the major features are present and I'm going to start working on things like multiple favorite teams, goal notifications, etc.
                        CHN iPhone App
                        ELynah.com

Comment

Originally posted by cowbellguy View Post
                          I haven't been doing a good job keeping this thread updated, but recent updates have added extensive detailed box score info for most games, including game stats, game events, lineups, and Tale of the Tape head-to-head comparisons. At this point I think all the major features are present and I'm going to start working on things like multiple favorite teams, goal notifications, etc.
                          The interface looks nice and clean. Goal notifactions will be very helpful when I cannot listen/view/attend games. Keep up the good work.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

How do I see which goalie is playing? Can this be added in the future?

Comment

It would probably help if the app didn't crash every time it loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                                How do I see which goalie is playing? Can this be added in the future?
                                As ridiculous as it sounds, the box score data doesn't include starters. Generally speaking, however, the first goalie listed for each team in the lineup view is the starter.
                                CHN iPhone App
                                ELynah.com

Comment

Working...
                                X