No announcement yet.

The First College Hockey iPhone App!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The First College Hockey iPhone App!

what's next?

Big Ten College Hockey Barbie?
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      what's next?

Big Ten College Hockey Barbie?
      every guy wants to see his girl in a hockey jersey... why would Ken be any different than the rest of us?
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Great app!!!

Comment

If there is a running list of things to add to it, please include the beer songs a fight songs.

Comment

Originally posted by MichFan View Post
            I realize that we're a small minority these days, but it would be nice if it were compatible with iOS 3.1 for those of us still on older devices.
            Yep this sucks!!!
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
              Yep this sucks!!!
              Just get the iPhone 4 and it works great. I used to go to the website on my Blackberry,and live updates worked fine. Much easier on the iPhone.
              Bob is making me concerned
              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Great App, helped a lot yesterday following the other games while we were in Manchvegas (figuring the Scorecenter app from ESPN is pathetic for college hockey).

Some things that would definitely help is stuff like roster information or a live boxscore when you tap on a game, making the app more like a mobile program. Overall a great app and I can't wait to see what you add to it.

Comment

Yep, rosters will definitely also be added before next season. Thanks for the feedback, and keep it coming. Unfortunately there are APIs being used in the app that were not available before iOS 4, so I'm afraid 3.x will never be supported.
                  CHN iPhone App
                  ELynah.com

"Any time you were fortunate enough to catch Montreal playing badly, Dryden stopped you anyway."
                  -Harry Sinden, Boston Bruins GM

Comment

i agree that you should make an android app
                    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                    Men's Frozen Four 2010
                    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Version 1.0.1 is now available for download/update. It should now run on any iOS 4.x device and I've taken care of a bunch of bugs that could cause updates to fail, scoreboard to stop updating, and games to not appear on the calendar on first launch. Have at it!
                      CHN iPhone App
                      ELynah.com

"Any time you were fortunate enough to catch Montreal playing badly, Dryden stopped you anyway."

Comment

Don't forget you can get live scores and news from the Frozen Four! And make sure you update to 1.0.1 for better reliability.
                        CHN iPhone App
                        ELynah.com

Comment

Originally posted by cowbellguy View Post
                          Don't forget you can get live scores and news from the Frozen Four! And make sure you update to 1.0.1 for better reliability.
                          Thanks for your effort. I'd willingly pay for this.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Version 1.1 of the CHN iPhone App is now available. In addition to lots of bug fixes, it now includes rosters for all teams, a game detail screen that includes live scoring information and rosters for each team, as well as rewritten team, pairwise, and standings views. And there's more to come soon!

http://salsashark.com/chnapp
                            CHN iPhone App
                            ELynah.com

Comment

Update looks great so far, have run into a bug that causes the app to crash when selecting favorite teams, but it hasn't been persistent. The scoring details is a nice feature, another helpful feature could possibly be similar updates for penalties.

Looking forward to using it heavily next weekend! Thanks again for a great app!

Comment

It keeps crashing when I try to select favorite teams--also after I selected one team from Hockey East as my "favorite" it wouldn't let me see any other teams in that conference.

However, apart from that the app is fantastic!
                                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X