Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: State of Hockey-Colorado?

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Not so much. Just one of the oldest, most tired talking points that gets tossed around on here.
    Well, it is interesting that other hockey programs have CO players on the roster, to include many outside of CO, yet CC recruits very poorly in-state. Either in-state recruiting is bad or in-state players choose to go elsewhere. What's your take?

Comment

No, I am not in Colorado.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Nice

I assumed there was less.

Well good for Colorado. Will a team from Colorado win a game?
        Will a team from Minnesota?
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by dirty View Post
          will a team from minnesota?
          burn!!!
          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Will a team from Minnesota?
            Better chance than all three Colorado schools combined.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Wow. And with that intellect you are teaching our young people?

Comment

We'll see how your prediction goes there. If UMD gets bounced in the first round, I will laugh!
                Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Wow. And with that intellect you are teaching our young people?

Well as I tell them every day. Just because someone types it on the internet doesn't make it true (or that the person believes it themselves)
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Well as I tell them every day. Just because someone types it on the internet doesn't make it true (or that the person believes it themselves)
                    Exactly. You aren't teaching those kids anything.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Exactly. You aren't teaching those kids anything.
                      Owned!

Comment

Pretty sure he meant that Duluth has a better shot at winning than all three Colorado schools all winning. Still not sure I agree, though.

Once Colorado overtakes Minnesota in the support of hockey at three different levels and is producing more quality players, go ahead and change it.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

I'm not going to say that Colorado is the State of Hockey - Our NHL team is garbage! As much as it pains me...I give it to Michigan. More NCAA titles, Stanley Cups...they develop a lot of players from there.

They have a pair of teams in it this season, Michigan State was down this season, but it usually good as well.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt View Post
                            Well, it is interesting that other hockey programs have CO players on the roster, to include many outside of CO, yet CC recruits very poorly in-state. Either in-state recruiting is bad or in-state players choose to go elsewhere. What's your take?
                            I have no idea as I don't follow CC or hockey in Colorado.

I just don't care where players come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt View Post
                              Truth hurts...
                              Well AFA doesn’t have any Canadians...
                              Originally posted by vizoroo
                              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                              Originally posted by duper
                              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                              Originally posted by dggoddard
                              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Pretty sure he meant that Duluth has a better shot at winning than all three Colorado schools all winning. Still not sure I agree, though.

Once Colorado overtakes Minnesota in the support of hockey at three different levels and is producing more quality players, go ahead and change it.
                                I see two levels, youth and NHL, but what's the third?

Couldn't be college with all those empty seats at the Mooch...

Comment

Working...
                                X