Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech needs a new coach, what do you say Cary Eades?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech needs a new coach, what do you say Cary Eades?

Originally posted by Houghton77 View Post
    From a very reliable source ( on the inside ) Mel Pearson will be here tomorrow for an interview.
    Do you by chance know how many total candidates will be coming in for interviews?
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
      Do you by chance know how many total candidates will be coming in for interviews?
      No scoop on that.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        keep an eye out for Frank Serratore.
        Frank Serratore would be nice if Mel didnt work out. He could coach against his brother in the same confrence again (CHA). Like Mel, Frank has been in the same area for long time. Do they want change? Culture shock (small town vs big town). Time will tell.

Comment

As much as I want Cary Eades to be the next Coach at Michigan Tech, I do think Mel Pearson is the front-runner based on his success and connection to Michigan Tech. If either of Eades or Pearson actually wants the job, MTU would be foolish not to give either of them the job...my only worry with Mel is he would bolt for Michigan as soon as Red retires if Michigan would take him back.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Houghton77 View Post
            From a very reliable source ( on the inside ) Mel Pearson will be here tomorrow for an interview.
            So, you could get a Cake Eater for a coach?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              So, you could get a Cake Eater for a coach?
              As bigblue told me, when I told him he was from Edina..."Nope didn't know that, sign him up, he's a born winner!"
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                Oddly the private plane of Vaughn Custom Sports (Goalie Equipment) flew into Houghton from Willow Run (Detroit) yesterday and hasn't left yet. Are they flying our candidates around?

Http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N896CM

EDIT: Willow Run is closer to Ann Arbor
                Vaughn USA has their office in Oxford, 15 minutes from where I live. Odd that they wouldn't keep their plane at Oakland County Intl., unless the fees are much higher. I always thought Willow Run was a cargo airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Vaughn USA has their office in Oxford, 15 minutes from where I live. Odd that they wouldn't keep their plane at Oakland County Intl., unless the fees are much higher. I always thought Willow Run was a cargo airport.
                  It actually flew from Oakland to Willow Run first if you look at it's records in the link.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by yooper(UP) hockey View Post
                    Frank Serratore would be nice if Mel didnt work out. He could coach against his brother in the same confrence again (CHA). Like Mel, Frank has been in the same area for long time. Do they want change? Culture shock (small town vs big town). Time will tell.
                    Frank has a contract through 2013 at Air Force. It would require a buyout for him to come to Tech.
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

It actually flew from Oakland to Willow Run first if you look at it's records in the link.
                      I love Michigan Technological University students. Has anyone hacked into the passenger list?
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        I love Michigan Technological University students. Has anyone hacked into the passenger list?
                        It's public info on many websites including FlightAware. So there's no hacking involved,that's techcodemonkey's job.
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

It's public info on many websites including FlightAware. So there's no hacking involved,that's techcodemonkey's job.
                          But what about the passenger list

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            But what about the passenger list
                            We need Sloe Gin to help us out, he's Federal.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I don't know...................it might be Vaughn's kid on a joy flight up north. http://www.oxfordleader.com/Articles...the-plane.html

Comment

• Originally posted by technohusky View Post
                                I don't know...................it might be Vaughn's kid on a joy flight up north. http://www.oxfordleader.com/Articles...the-plane.html
                                At that age he wouldnt't have the certification to fly a dual prop. This is the plane.

http://e1.photos.flightcdn.com/photo...c61a8baf8a49c8

Comment

Working...
                                X