• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Bay regional: NoDak vs RPI, Western Mich vs Denver

Originally posted by aktick View Post
    I'll be there cheering for the Sioux.
    Welcome to the good side.
    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I don't like the match up of Denver and NoDak in this regional...as brianvf said in the Denver thread....it would have been a much better FF match up. Either way, both teams have tests in the 1st round.
      Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
        NoDak's connection is GB alum Derrick LaPointe. He's from Eau Claire, Wis - so likely to have plenty of family.

Closest WMU connex is goalie Nick ****elini, who as a member of the Chicago Steel got into several goalie fights with now-Notre Dame goalie Steve Summerhays.
        Not on the hockey team, but we should get partial credit for this.

*****http://news.sportsinteraction.com/files/2009/07/greg-jennings.jpg******

Pisellini's only one s,
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          You got this thread started before Ralph?! I'm impressed!
          I was out bike riding all day.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

FYI,Make your rental car reservations early, the number of cars is limited.
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

The fact that this is "hosted" by Tech is almost an insult.

Looks like RPI will have to do the job in our stead. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

Comment

If Denver and Sioux move on. The power play is going to be key. There will be lots of penalties called with non-WCHA refs.
                "My greatest achievement."
                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                  I don't like the match up of Denver and NoDak in this regional..., both teams have tests in the 1st round.
                  RPI would be happy to help you avoid that matchup and its nice to not be overlooked so thanks for the mention
                  RIT Tigers
                  2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                  2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

So, what has happened to North Dakota since Jon Casey graduated?

I do know that we have played UND since then.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      The fact that this is "hosted" by Tech is almost an insult.

Looks like RPI will have to do the job in our stead. Good luck, we're all counting on you.
                      What job? RPI has hosted in Albany many times for both regionals and FFs, and I pretty sure that they never were there themselves at the time.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        What job? RPI has hosted in Albany many times for both regionals and FFs, and I pretty sure that they never were there themselves at the time.
                        Ralph-who hosted the regional in Albany in 1994 when we were there? I thought it might have been us but not sure.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
                          RPI would be happy to help you avoid that matchup and its nice to not be overlooked so thanks for the mention
                          I'd love to see Gwoz and Appert face eachother. Seth Appert is still thought of in VERY high esteem among Denver fans. All of us think the world of him! He has done a fantastic job at RPI!
                          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Ralph-who hosted the regional in Albany in 1994 when we were there? I thought it might have been us but not sure.
                            I forgot that. It must have been us.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

RPI press conference http://www.youtube.com/user/RPIathle.../0/i_UIatvJ1vM
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Was RPI at a regional in Madison back in the mid-90s? Thought I saw them back then.

Comment

Working...
                                X