Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can ESPN get any more Eastern-biased?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can ESPN get any more Eastern-biased?????

I don't know what you're talking about. ESPN basically kissed North Dakota's butt the whole time, and I don't know if we even got mentioned as the first round matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
      Considering how BC has absolutely owned Nodak lately, I can see where you would be afraid of having to face them again and would be praying for someone to take them out before they get to the FF again...
      Considering how BC and North Dakota haven't played lately, I'm not sure your statement makes much sense. I don't think anyone on North Dakota's roster, nor anyone on BC's roster really cares who they play. At the end of the day, if there is a team you can't beat, you're not the best.

Originally posted by Greyeagle
      He's one of you.
      And as I said, we're not claiming him
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        And not to mention that BC is in the region of death this year.
        Gack, no $%!T Batman. When I saw that bracket come up, I thought if BC survives it, they would already have won a frozen four.

There is no eastern bias. The pairwise did work out nicely for New Hampshire, you have to say. Miami a #1 seed should not be too upset. Look at the KRACH. Denver would have been a #1.
        No more slow starts to the season; we got over that hurdle. Now, Get it on!!! GO UND!!!

New nick is coming up. I recommend Spirithawks.

Character is what a person is; reputation is what he is supposed to be. (Abbott)

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          And as I said, we're not claiming him
          Nice try, he's all yours!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I don't know what you're talking about. ESPN basically kissed North Dakota's butt the whole time, and I don't know if we even got mentioned as the first round matchup.
            we didn't....Melrose already has UND vs UD
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Nice try, he's all yours!
              I think it's safe to say jokers like this show up every year about this time

I'm with Fighting Sioux 23, we're not claiming him.

Comment

Originally posted by 5minutemajor View Post
                Every year it's the same old song and dance.

Also, not happy that they put North Dakota and Denver in the same region. The committee would NEVER do that to beloved BC. J-O-K-E!!

Here's to hoping Michigan or UNO will take out the primadonna's from BC before they get to St. Paul.

GO SIOUX!!!!
                Perhaps you would benefit by a "Pairwise for Idiots" book?
                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6239684

Also, look at the article on ESPN.com, they clearly know what is going on in the world of college hockey. It seems the CCHA has 5 teams in this years tourney and the WCHA has only 4. Hopefully, UNO realizes they played in the wrong conference this year.

Comment

Here's to hoping Michigan or UNO will take out the primadonna's from BC before they get to St. Paul.

GO SIOUX!!!!
                    Hmmm. My take on your post is that you're a little frightened of BC. Understandable. Your recent tournament record vs. powerhouse conference Hockey East isn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by K7776S2001 View Post
                      I think it's safe to say jokers like this show up every year about this time

I'm with Fighting Sioux 23, we're not claiming him.

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                      Perhaps you would benefit by a "Pairwise for Idiots" book?
                      You're assuming comprehension.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                        http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6239684

Also, look at the article on ESPN.com, they clearly know what is going on in the world of college hockey. It seems the CCHA has 5 teams in this years tourney and the WCHA has only 4. Hopefully, UNO realizes they played in the wrong conference this year.
                        WCHA has 5 (can't tell if you're being facetious or not): Nodak, DU, UMD, CC, UNO
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          And not to mention that BC is in the region of death this year.
                          I don't know....that Denver/North Dakota region looks rather dangerous.
                          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                            I don't know....that Denver/North Dakota region looks rather dangerous.
                            It is, but it's still not as bad as BC/UNO/CC/UMich...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

conspiracy theory #111
                              Sioux and Denver meet in Midwest Championships.
                              Ivy League refs are brought in.
                              Halfway thru the second period the game the last 5 players on each team receive match penalties. The match is called as a dual forfeit putting BC directly into the final where Yale beats them with their mind.

Seriously I predict at least 2 match penalties in the ND vs DU game.
                              If you watched the WCHA finals Malone cross checks a DU player from behind next to the boards after the whistle. NHL refs would have called a major. WCHA refs give 2 for roughing. And DU will play just as dirty. People not familiar with the WCHA don't realize the level of hate between these 2 teams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBp10hz6rzw
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK69PyCKuXk

Comment

Every year it's the same old song and dance.

Also, not happy that they put North Dakota and Denver in the same region. The committee would NEVER do that to beloved BC. J-O-K-E!!

GO SIOUX!!!!
                                Let's see, BC gets sent west to a regional with three western teams, Melrose picks UND to win it and the thug Frattin for Hobey...Ritchlin picks Miele for Hobey

Do you not understand that UND was the #2 seed and Denver the #7 seed?

And the only reason you hope BC gets knocked off before the FF is because they've beaten your big, bad Sioux in four straight Frozen Fours. Just curious, what makes BC primadonnas? The two national titles in three years? The fact they did so by destroying the field and beating four western teams in two western sites?

You suck at life.
                                Last edited by J.D.; 03-20-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X