X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 Season Schedules

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    You could use italics for neutral site.
    This is true. It's too bad I can't do an if based upon formatting, or I would use one of those types for exemptions.

Comment

Anyone who is also a member of eLynah or Roundtable have information on either Clarkson's or Cornell's schedule (specifically non-conference or travel partner games)?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Anyone who is also a member of eLynah or Roundtable have information on either Clarkson's or Cornell's schedule (specifically non-conference or travel partner games)?
        Cornell (thread, first post continually updated with schedule) - does not include Florida College Classic with Maine, Clarkson, and UMass-Amherst Dec 29 / 30th, games against Colgate, and their other two non-conference games.

Clarkson (thread, not specific to schedule, but discusses the upcoming season as a whole) - does not currently contain any more information than what is already known (UAA / UAF "tournament" and Florida College Classic)
        Last edited by burgie12; 05-05-2011, 12:11 PM. Reason: update with Clarkson
        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Since no one has done it yet, here's the composite schedule across the NCAA:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CK695cwJ

I tried to break out the teams not only by league, but by cluster using the information I had (sorry CCHA, didn't have your cluster information). Anyone may edit as necessary; add in your non-conference games, fix any mistakes I made, etc.
          I don't know if there is an easy way to cross reference things, but for example under Minny there are two games listed against VT in Oct. Under Vermont these games do not show up. I'm not great with excel so I dont' know if there is an easy way to do this but I'm sure there are multiple occassions.
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
            I don't know if there is an easy way to cross reference things, but for example under Minny there are two games listed against VT in Oct. Under Vermont these games do not show up. I'm not great with excel so I dont' know if there is an easy way to do this but I'm sure there are multiple occassions.
            I probably just neglected to also put it over there. I'll fix that once I'm out of work; I can't access the spreadsheet from here.

BTW, which teams are in the Catamount Cup tournament this year?
            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-05-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I believe that LSSU will be playing in the Catamount Cup tournament this year.

Comment

RIT is in the Catamount
                2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                2010 Frozen Four participant
                2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

CC released their schedule today. http://www.cctigers.com/schedule.aspx?path=MHOCK&

Comment

Thanks to everyone that has been providing input thus far; I am very appreciative of this.

The WCHA looks to be filled out pretty nicely, with only a couple out of conference games to go. The ECAC conference schedule is also well filled out. That having been said, I would appreciate any more information that people have, even if it's just a rumor that you're possibly playing someone. I try to keep up with all the team threads on this one, but some are tough to follow. Let's see if we can get any more of this filled out.

BTW, for those who don't remember the location:
                    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CK695cwJ#gid=0

Comment

Notre Dame hosts BC November 18th and is supposed to play NU for a series, likely the middle of October. They are in a cluster with BG, FSU, OSU and UA(F), meaning they play those teams 4x each and the other league teams twice. Because they have 3 exempt games, they can schedule 37 for the season, but I've not yet heard who this one last game could be with.
                      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                        Notre Dame hosts BC November 18th and is supposed to play NU for a series, likely the middle of October. They are in a cluster with BG, FSU, OSU and UA(F), meaning they play those teams 4x each and the other league teams twice. Because they have 3 exempt games, they can schedule 37 for the season, but I've not yet heard who this one last game could be with.
                        Which NU? Northeastern? Niagara?
                        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-10-2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Which NU? Northeastern?
                          Yes, at least that is the rumor, would LOVE to head to southbend, love it.
                          Arenas Attended
                          Matthews Arena
                          Agganis Arena
                          Tsongas Arena
                          Lawler Arena
                          Schneider Arena
                          Mullins Center
                          TD Banknorth Garden
                          Conte Forum
                          Whittemore Center
                          Gutterson Fieldhouse
                          Alfond Arena
                          Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                            Scarlet posted on the BU thread that BU's visiting ND on Dec. 30.
                            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                              Are we sure ND isn't joining Hockey East?
                              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                                I think someone else helepd me out with that one, so we'd still be at one NC game to go. Obviously the Hall of Fame game is exempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X