X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 Season Schedules

Quinnipiac has released:

http://nhrcollegehockey.blogspot.com...for-11-12.html

The ECAC is now complete. Several Atlantic teams now also have full NC schedules.

Comment

UConn is released: http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...key-sched.html
      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
      Men's Frozen Four 2010
      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
        I guess that would confirm they won't be playing Merrimack. There are a few other possibilities open to them, though. Holy Cross needs another NC game.

OK, some of these dates are a bit screwed up. They can't possibly be playing Union, as they're already full with other games. I have them as playing Lowell instead. Also, the date of Amherst conflicts, because Amherst are playing Bentley then, not to mention the UCONN/UMASS game is scheduled for when Connecticut plays Holy Cross.
        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-29-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I guess that would confirm they won't be playing Merrimack. There are a few other possibilities open to them, though. Holy Cross needs another NC game.

OK, some of these dates are a bit screwed up. They can't possibly be playing Union, as they're already full with other games. I have them as playing Lowell instead. Also, the date of Amherst conflicts, because Amherst are playing Bentley then, not to mention the UCONN/UMASS game is scheduled for when Connecticut plays Holy Cross.
          Rumor has it that Merrimack will be playing two games at UNO.

Comment

It's doubtful because of the IceBreaker tournament (not to mention it's Atlantic Hockey), but I wonder if there's any possibility that North Dakota could be playing Air Force for a weekend. They are the only ones left with 2 or more non-conference games remaining... December 16th/17th would be a good fit.
            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-30-2011, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
              Rumor has it that Merrimack will be playing two games at UNO.
              Only issue with this is that they currently don't share an open weekend in common. One possibility is that they could decide to move the first Denver series two weeks later (both teams have it open), in which case they could fit it in.

Comment

Only issue with this is that they currently don't share an open weekend in common. One possibility is that they could decide to move the first Denver series two weeks later (both teams have it open), in which case they could fit it in.
                Denver won't move that home series to early December as the students go out for Christmas break at Thanksgiving and don't return until January. DU tries not to host any series in December when the students are away.
                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                  Denver won't move that home series to early December as the students go out for Christmas break at Thanksgiving and don't return until January. DU tries not to host any series in December when the students are away.
                  What if they were to then switch who plays at home when? Denver and UNO have a 4-game series this year.

Comment

It's doubtful because of the IceBreaker tournament (not to mention it's Atlantic Hockey), but I wonder if there's any possibility that North Dakota could be playing Air Force for a weekend. They are the only ones left with 2 or more non-conference games remaining... December 16th/17th would be a good fit.
                    Perhaps they could play the series down in the Springs so that I could see a couple extra games. Also, the dates work perfectly for me as that is right after winter break.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Canisius: http://www.gogriffs.com/SportSelect....01&SPSID=97818

RIT Tigers
                      Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

The following teams I do not have listed as having complete schedules. I am not including exempt games within this list, only the 34 that count against the NCAA limit:

ATLANTIC (east, west)
                        AIC - League Games Only
                        Army - Non-Conference Only, schedule officially announced
                        Bentley - League Games Only
                        Holy Cross
                        Air Force
                        Mercyhurst - League Games Only

ECAC (ivy, non-ivy): Exhibitions and Ivy Scrimmages Only

HOCKEY EAST
                        Boston College - League Games Only
                        Massachusetts Amherst - Non-Conference Only
                        Massachusetts Lowell - League Games Only
                        Merrimack
                        Vermont - League Games Only

CCHA
                        Ohio State - Non-Conference Only; schedule officially announced

WCHA (by pod)
                        Nebraska Omaha - Non-Conference Only
                        North Dakota - Non-Conference Only

INDEPENDENT
                        Alabama Huntsville

The schedule is available at the following link:
                        https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0
                        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 07-09-2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

The following teams I do not have listed as having complete schedules. I am not including exempt games within this list, only the 34 that count against the NCAA limit:

ATLANTIC
                          Connecticut - League Games Only
                          Canisius - League Games Only

The schedule is available at the following link:
                          https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0
                          I posted links. I just didn't put them in your spreadsheet.

RIT Tigers
                          Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                            I posted links. I just didn't put them in your spreadsheet.
                            I haven't gotten a chance to put in Canisius yet.

Connecticut's doesn't look correct, as there are some discrepancies in the non-conference games. I'm holding off on that until I hear from the other schools, specifically UMASS-Amherst and UMASS-Lowell. There's also no way they're playing Union, as they've announced, sans UCONN.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                              Denver won't move that home series to early December as the students go out for Christmas break at Thanksgiving and don't return until January.
                              Holy crap

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                Holy crap
                                RPI's vacation starts around the 20th of December, and they now don't start until the week after MLK day.

Comment

Working...
                                X