Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 Season Schedules

Originally posted by rodney View Post
    Dartmouth schedule is online and I put the updates on the spreadsheet...
    http://www.dartmouthsports.com/Sport...SID=48933&KEY=

Some notes...
    -Dartmouth is host of Ivy Tourney with match-ups (Dart vs Brown and Prin vs Yale)
    -Holy Cross is fourth team at Ledyard Bank Tourney
    -Sacred Heart game is listed at 12/11, not 12/9 as listed on SHU schedule. SHU was scheduled to be at Dartmouth on 12/9 and Quinnipiac on 12/11. Thinking they switched the two dates to allow the Princeton @ Quinnipiac game on 12/11 as was entered previously. Didn't change the Sacred Heart schedule on the spreadsheet though.
    Alright. At least that alleviates some confusion there. I would appreciate the update to the Sacred Heart and Quinnipiac schedules (or I can do it, no biggie).

Do you know if the other Princeton/Quinnipiac game is January 11th or November 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Alright. At least that alleviates some confusion there. I would appreciate the update to the Sacred Heart and Quinnipiac schedules (or I can do it, no biggie).

Do you know if the other Princeton/Quinnipiac game is January 11th or November 1st?
      Don't know for sure but would have to guess on November 1, since January 11 would be during Princeton's first semester final exams.

EDIT... scratch that, Princeton plays the Jan 13-14 weekend so exams don't start until after that.
      Last edited by rodney; 06-22-2011, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Don't know for sure but would have to guess on November 1, since January 11 would be during Princeton's first semester final exams.

EDIT... scratch that, Princeton plays the Jan 13-14 weekend so exams don't start until after that.
        OK. Only asked because someone had put "1/11/11" before for November 1st. That's also why I wanted to make sure they meant December 11th instead of November 12th.

I seemed to remember the last two weeks of January being exams for Princeton, since they and Quinnipiac had off then last year.

Comment

Thanks for getting those in there, rodney! SLU is also filled in completely; UVM only needs its league games filled in, now that Dartmouth is playing them.

Comment

Merrimack plays UCONN @ home. Find their home schedule at www.merrimackathletics.com

I'm not sure how to add to your google spreadsheet as I have little internet savy.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
              Merrimack plays UCONN @ home. Find their home schedule at www.merrimackathletics.com

I'm not sure how to add to your google spreadsheet as I have little internet savy.
              It's all good. Actually, I took this one out because Connecticut is playing Sacred Heart on that day (October 22nd). Obviously we've already seen an error in Sacred Heart's schedule concerning Dartmouth and Quinnipiac, but I don't know which date still holds true. I'll take a look on Sacred Heart's site to see if any changes have occurred.

EDIT: Here's my source; it doesn't look like things have changed: http://www.sacredheartpioneers.com/s...11-12/schedule

SECOND EDIT: According to my spreadsheet, Connecticut's non-conference tally is full, even before the Merrimack game.
              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-22-2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

The following teams I do not have listed as having complete schedules. I am not including exempt games within this list, only the 34 that count against the NCAA limit:

ATLANTIC (east, west)
                AIC - League Games Only
                Army - Non-Conference Only, schedule officially announced
                Bentley - League Games Only
                Connecticut - League Games Only
                Holy Cross
                Air Force
                Canisius - League Games Only
                Mercyhurst - League Games Only

ECAC (ivy, non-ivy): Exhibitions and Ivy Scrimmages Only

HOCKEY EAST
                Boston College - League Games Only
                Massachusetts Lowell - League Games Only
                Merrimack
                Vermont - League Games Only

CCHA
                Ohio State - Non-Conference Only; schedule officially announced

WCHA (by pod)
                Nebraska Omaha - Non-Conference Only
                North Dakota - Non-Conference Only

INDEPENDENT
                Alabama Huntsville

The schedule is available at the following link:
                https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0
                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-29-2011, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Need to double-check, though it should be right:
                  http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...11-12/Schedule

Comment

Need to double-check, though it should be right:
                    http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...11-12/Schedule
                    The LSSU schedule says they visit Miami Oct. 27-28 (Thurs-Fri). The Miami site says Oct 28-29 (Fri-Sat). Which one is right? Is it a goof on the LSSU schedule or did Miami change the dates recently and just didn't update the schedule on their website?
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                      The LSSU schedule says they visit Miami Oct. 27-28 (Thurs-Fri). The Miami site says Oct 28-29 (Fri-Sat). Which one is right? Is it a goof on the LSSU schedule or did Miami change the dates recently and just didn't update the schedule on their website?
                      I would think the 28th-29th is more likely.

Comment

There is a rumor that Acadia will be playing RPI. I'll pencil it in at the bottom.

Nothing more yet regarding Canadian exhibitions.

Comment

The following teams I do not have listed as having complete schedules. I am not including exempt games within this list, only the 34 that count against the NCAA limit:

Notre Dame - Non-Conference Only
                          The schedule is available at the following link:
                          https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0
                          ND's is complete. They have 2 exhibition games (10/2 and 1/3). Their first series with WMU is a complete surprise (though I had doubts about a mid-December series). They play 2 Tuesday games in November (home and away).
                          "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                            ND's is complete. They have 2 exhibition games (10/2 and 1/3). Their first series with WMU is a complete surprise (though I had doubts about a mid-December series). They play 2 Tuesday games in November (home and away).
                            Link for reference: http://www.und.com/sports/m-hockey/s...062411aaa.html

Comment

OK. Only asked because someone had put "1/11/11" before for November 1st. That's also why I wanted to make sure they meant December 11th instead of November 12th.

I seemed to remember the last two weeks of January being exams for Princeton, since they and Quinnipiac had off then last year.
                              Got confirmation from Princeton Sports Info that Princeton hosts Quinnipiac on 11/1 and Harvard on 12/10. Updated the schedules accordingly.

Comment

Got confirmation from Princeton Sports Info that Princeton hosts Quinnipiac on 11/1 and Harvard on 12/10. Updated the schedules accordingly.
                                Sweet. That will complete both Princeton AND Harvard. (minus the Brown-Harvard scrimmage, but given I've also marked Brown as complete...)

Comment

Working...
                                X