2011-2012 Season Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011-2012 Season Schedules

The following teams I do not have listed as having complete schedules. I am not including exempt games within this list, only the 34 that count against the NCAA limit:

AIC - League Games Only
    Army - Non-Conference Only, schedule officially announced
    Bentley
    Connecticut
    Holy Cross
    Air Force
    Canisius
    Mercyhurst - League Games Only
    Harvard - League Games Only
    Princeton - League Games Only
    Quinnipiac
    Boston College - League Games Only
    Massachusetts Lowell - League Games Only
    Merrimack
    Vermont - League Games Only
    Notre Dame - Non-Conference Only
    Ohio State - Non-Conference Only; schedule officially announced
    Nebraska Omaha - Non-Conference Only
    North Dakota - Non-Conference Only
    Alabama Huntsville
    Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-22-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Through process of elimination, Notre Dame has to play OSU (home games) in mid-October, leaving mid-December and mid-January for their 2 series with WMU (likely home-and-home). That would mean their schedule is complete for your purposes; however, they can play a 37th game due to exemptions, but this would have to be mid-week game and I've heard nothing of this thus far.
      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Michigan's schedule was supposed to be released yesterday. I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of:

http://annarbor.com/sports/red-beren...not-finalized/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
          Through process of elimination, Notre Dame has to play OSU (home games) in mid-October, leaving mid-December and mid-January for their 2 series with WMU (likely home-and-home). That would mean their schedule is complete for your purposes; however, they can play a 37th game due to exemptions, but this would have to be mid-week game and I've heard nothing of this thus far.
          I've also been start to figure out who's going to be playing where through some process of elimination, as well. However, unless people really want me to do so (and I'd have to do a different color coding), I'm not going to put that speculation up there on the chart. Maybe at the bottom, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            OK. Maine's tentative schedule still says the 9th. I am going to leave it on the spreadsheet as Northeastern sees it, simply due to official vs. tentative. However, don't be surprised if it changes simply because of that North Dakota series. It is in Fargo, and I don't foresee Maine flying back overnight just to get in a game with you guys.
            Northeastern just changed the date to 10/9 on their website. I don't know why they had it as 10/16 but Maine had it right originally.

http://www.gonu.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

A little speculation from Alabama (and also just to get this above that duplicate thread ), December 30th-31st possibly at home (Mercyhurst looks like who it'd be on that day, not only was there rumor that they'd play but Holy Cross is the only other option and it's likely they'd be in the Ledyard Classic instead of traveling to Alabama), and a possibility of a game or games in Nashville.

Comment

RIT Schedule: http://www.ritathletics.com/schedule...k&schedule=275

Comment

I was just about to post that here...I just finished updating my spreadsheet. Only one Holy Cross game is listed in that schedule...I expect the second one is the night after the Friday game listed.
                  Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                  College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                  Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                  Men's Frozen Four 2010
                  Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                  Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                    I was just about to post that here...I just finished updating my spreadsheet. Only one Holy Cross game is listed in that schedule...I expect the second one is the night after the Friday game listed.
                    Sounds like a safe assumption. I'll get my spreadsheet updated at some point (unless someone beats me to it); I can't access it from my present location.

Comment

I added the Bentley-RIT pair to the spreadsheet, but will defer to others for the remainder of RITs schedule.

Comment

UAH tentative: http://www.uahchargers.com/index.php...=76&Itemid=148

Sadly, the RPI game looks like a no, because RPI already has a full schedule.

Comment

Michigan schedule is out: http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...key-sched.html

The second game at Ohio State is listed as TBA for the date/site/time since the outdoor plans in Cleveland have not become official yet.
                          Last edited by redwings8831; 06-21-2011, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Well, it looks like the outdoor game between the Weasles and Tree Nuts is off the books:

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Vie...B_OEM_ID=17300

The UofM - tOSU series is listed to be held at the Schott on the 13th and 14th of January. Bummer. I guess the Indians wanted too big a slice of the pie...
                            Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Arpod View Post
                              Well, it looks like the outdoor game between the Weasles and Tree Nuts is off the books:

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/Vie...B_OEM_ID=17300

The UofM - tOSU series is listed to be held at the Schott on the 13th and 14th of January. Bummer. I guess the Indians wanted too big a slice of the pie...
                              Not to mention, Ohio State is short 1 non-conference game.

Comment

Dartmouth schedule is online and I put the updates on the spreadsheet...
                                http://www.dartmouthsports.com/Sport...SID=48933&KEY=

Some notes...
                                -Dartmouth is host of Ivy Tourney with match-ups (Dart vs Brown and Prin vs Yale)
                                -Holy Cross is fourth team at Ledyard Bank Tourney
                                -Sacred Heart game is listed at 12/11, not 12/9 as listed on SHU schedule. SHU was scheduled to be at Dartmouth on 12/9 and Quinnipiac on 12/11. Thinking they switched the two dates to allow the Princeton @ Quinnipiac game on 12/11 as was entered previously. Didn't change the Sacred Heart schedule on the spreadsheet though.
                                Last edited by rodney; 06-22-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X