PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks stinks

Pages : 1 [2]

norm1909
03-20-2011, 09:52 PM
What are you talking about? 'the only rink available has to postpone'? The NCAA committee postponed so as not to compete with an insanely popular tournament that would have gone on at the same time. Rink availability has nothing to do with it.

There are probably 5-6 rinks just in the twin cities that could host. Nevermind several others in the west region.

De facto :(

AC09
03-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Two weeks makes for prolonged suspense. I can deal with that. Could be worse?

Edit: Could be like D1 football with no "real" national champion :eek:

jerrynu26
03-21-2011, 04:40 AM
De facto :(

Ditto.

RAWardNU82
03-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Two weeks makes for prolonged suspense. I can deal with that. Could be worse?

Edit: Could be like D1 football with no "real" national champion :eek:

The two week span gives you time to watch the D III Womens playoffs and the Norwich Women - Champs:D

NUProf
03-21-2011, 08:37 AM
The two week span gives you time to watch the D III Womens playoffs and the Norwich Women - Champs:D

Exactly!

joecct
03-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Let me tell you one place it does stink.....

ATO's for the seniors still playing. Next weekend 12 D-I teams drop out, while 4 D-III teams complete their seasons. For the seniors who have pro ambitions, the choice of an ECHL or AHL team will come down to a D-I or D-III player. Usually the D-IIIers will get the short shrift.

If the D-III season ended last weekend, the D-III's could get a jump over the D-I's.

LakerEagleLover
03-21-2011, 11:14 PM
Let me tell you one place it does stink.....

ATO's for the seniors still playing. Next weekend 12 D-I teams drop out, while 4 D-III teams complete their seasons. For the seniors who have pro ambitions, the choice of an ECHL or AHL team will come down to a D-I or D-III player. Usually the D-IIIers will get the short shrift.

If the D-III season ended last weekend, the D-III's could get a jump over the D-I's.True That!!!