Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies Offseason (Discipline: let's find it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies Offseason (Discipline: let's find it)

DK about ??Scarface. As for young "Goo" (BION that's one of his nicknames): I wouldn't post that kind of thing unless the source was impeccable. If you knew me, you'd know that!

Disclaimer: I can't control Calgary's influence or the possibility of us hiring a coach he seriously dislikes. As of late 6/26 he is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
      DK about ??Scarface. As for young "Goo" (BION that's one of his nicknames): I wouldn't post that kind of thing unless the source was impeccable. If you knew me, you'd know that!

Disclaimer: I can't control Calgary's influence or the possibility of us hiring a coach he seriously dislikes. As of late 6/26 he is coming.
      I was kind of just messin' around. I believe it.
      Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
      Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

I'm just breakin' ya ballas a lil bit that's all. (Goodfellas)

As for Haar, hope he comes to Matthews an an away player.
        Last edited by SkinsFan09; 06-27-2011, 11:02 AM.
        Northeastern Huskies

Comment

I really want him to go to bu. I would have so much fun with that.

Honestly a few years from now what is going to be more important, a handful of recruits or a recruiting trend brought upon by a new coach? Let's see who comes in before we start declare the ship sinking.
          Arenas Attended
          Matthews Arena
          Agganis Arena
          Tsongas Arena
          Lawler Arena
          Schneider Arena
          Mullins Center
          TD Banknorth Garden
          Conte Forum
          Whittemore Center
          Gutterson Fieldhouse
          Alfond Arena
          Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

An interesting name out that is David Quinn. Would love that!
            Husky Hockey heading to the top of the bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post
              An interesting name out that is David Quinn. Would love that!
              This was floated shortly after Cronin left, the general line of thinking is this would be a bad hire for NU since Quinn is the odds-on favorite to replace Parker when he retires. Of course, that could be in one year, or it could be in ten. But if I were your AD, I wouldn't want to hire someone whose/who's got one eye up the street.
              time to write new history

Comment

From Joe Meloni on twitter:

Official word from Northeastern is that John Gaudreau will be there next season. Will remain official until they hear anything from him.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                  This was floated shortly after Cronin left, the general line of thinking is this would be a bad hire for NU since Quinn is the odds-on favorite to replace Parker when he retires. Of course, that could be in one year, or it could be in ten. But if I were your AD, I wouldn't want to hire someone whose/who's got one eye up the street.
                  Quinn is not on BU's good side right now. Why do you think he left?

Comment

Originally posted by Satanic Husky View Post
                    From Joe Meloni on twitter:

Official word from Northeastern is that John Gaudreau will be there next season. Will remain official until they hear anything from him.
                    Who is Joe Meloni?

Comment

Who is Joe Meloni?
                      He covers Hockey East for College Hockey News.

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a certain poster on here that catches a lot of flak, I have a source that has talked directly to the kid and said he is between BC and BU but the Windsor Spitfires are heavily involved as well.
                        "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

I have friends who are Orientation Leaders. I'll tell them to look for the name lol. That'll prove it.
                          Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                            At the risk of sounding like a certain poster on here that catches a lot of flak, I have a source that has talked directly to the kid and said he is between BC and BU but the Windsor Spitfires are heavily involved as well.
                            Not surprised. Like I said in a previous post, atypical BC forward. Doesn't hurt either that people have mentioned he could be similar to Gionta/Gerbe.

Comment

Quinn is not on BU's good side right now. Why do you think he left?
                              He left because he had been given mixed signals as to when/if Parker would retire and he wanted to be a head coach. If BU came calling when Jack hangs them up, I have a VERY hard time seeing him say no.
                              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                                If BU came calling when Jack hangs them up, ...
                                Jack's gonna retire 'on the job'
                                GO NU HOCKEY
                                Always bullish on the future.
                                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X