Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies Offseason (Discipline: let's find it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies Offseason (Discipline: let's find it)

Originally posted by canada1 View Post
    Ryecheers....loved your great response to Satanic Husky....I'm sure he couldn't feel more welcome. NOW....hopefully you will give us long-distance followers a detailed and LENGTHY summary of EVERYTHING you find out about next year's team and recruits! I wouldn't complain if it took up TWO pages of this thread. GONUS....where are you?
    I'll be happy to summarize the meeting, particularly Cronin's comments. The FOH business isn't that stimulating, but the coach is pretty candid.
    If you have a specific question you'd like to have asked, drop me an email. BTW, what part of Canada are you posting from?

Comment

Join the Friends of NU Hockey for our annual year-end meeting on June 14 starting at 5:30 p.m.! This year, the meeting will be held in the Frost Lounge located on the first floor of Ell Hall at Northeastern's Boston campus. The meeting will begin with a year-end review, followed by next season's agenda as well an address by head coach Greg Cronin on incoming freshmen and the goals for the 2011-12 season. The meeting is free and the Friends of Hockey will provide free sandwiches and light refreshments. We do ask that you RSVP so we can order the appropriate amount of food. Thank you and we hope to see you there!
      Questions?
      Phone: 978-884-3299

Comment

any word on the upcoming season's schedule yet?
        Celebrating 20 Years of TheDogHouse

Comment

I'll post it when I get back from the FoH meeting Tuesday. There's a couple intriguing games on the schedule, I'll say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
            If you wear a jacket and tie, I will personally humiliate you and your ancestors!

You will learn a great deal about the program and its prospects.
            Ryecheer is not kidding. I am talking from personal experience. :-)

Comment

From Debuque....per the newspaper....they have finally confirmed what this site knew....Gaudreau is on his way to the Huskies. Finally, no more speculation! Can't wait for Cronin's comments on this year's recruits at the FoH meeting on Tuesday. And apparently we will learn the game schedule as well. Next step will be finding out the roster...hope they post it SOONER than later...and then the fun will begin crunching speculations on lines, etc.

Comment

Gaudreau is gonna be a player I think. We need a raw goal scorer. Bad.
                Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                  We need finishers. I mean MacLeod was the only real finisher we had last year. Reid also but that was only a second half run. We need scorers.
                  Vinny”Party Like a Puck Star” Saponari is in my opinion, NU’s top recruit. Base on two seasons in HE, he can skate, plays with an edge, sees the ice very well, is a selfless, natural goal scorer. It will be very interesting tomorrow, at the Friends Meeting, to hear what the coaches have to say about his ability.

Comment

Should be fun..
                    well, talking about recruits..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...LdlBOaHc&gid=1

just scroll down to Northeastern, other schools listed as well.
                    Might be a bit out dated, nevertheless, interesting. Go Bruins!
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Paolo,
                      I think Vinny would prefer to lose the "puck star" image, although that is what got him here. Methinks that he would prefer to be called "The Sicilian Alpha-Male", to empahsize his strength and leadership qualities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
                        Paolo,
                        I think Vinny would prefer to lose the "puck star" image, although that is what got him here. Methinks that he would prefer to be called "The Sicilian Alpha-Male", to empahsize his strength and leadership qualities.
                        Saponari is coming in as a junior, correct?
                        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Ok, where's the schedule?
                          Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                            Saponari is coming in as a junior, correct?
                            Correct

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                              Ok, where's the schedule?
                              The meeting is THIS evening. Will you be there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
                                The meeting is THIS evening. Will you be there?
                                I'm not back in Boston until early July.
                                Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Working...
                                X