boston college will beat merrimack easy for hockeyeast champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boston college will beat merrimack easy for hockeyeast champs

merrick may have a good hockey team for the first time in 25 years,but the still have
    the worst arena in college hockeyThe ticket office is run by a bunch of stooges
    and is the only arena where you can by tickets to seats that are not their or sold the
    same seats to more than one fanhow does this happen three years in a row?
    i was a fan of merrimack college, now i am sorry i was a student their
    go boston college,see you in manchester.an merrimack college and your fan will go out
    west and lose.

Re: boston college will beat merrimack easy for hockeyeast champs

Originally posted by pstargate View Post
    merrick may have a good hockey team for the first time in 25 years,but the still have
    and is the only arena where you can by tickets to seats that are not their or sold the
    go boston college,see you in manchester.an merrimack college and your fan will go out
    west and lose.
    Another BC pretender on here like Eaglefan06, Redman and Tim P. I cant imagine this kid lasted more then a semester at BC.

Comment

nice use of "their."
      Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

someone call BUTerror
        time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by pstargate View Post
          west and lose.
          Mom said get off her computer and go to bed. Now.
          We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
          ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
          --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
            Another BC pretender on here like Eaglefan06, Redman and Tim P. I cant imagine this kid lasted more then a semester at BC.
            I have had several adult beverages from noon time to now (yes, I have a job, and no it isn't in the service industry, I took today off) and no way would I ever be so incoherent. I got into BC but went elsewhere because money talks. Pretty sure that guy is either a troll or a poser account.

Two things remain constant:

1) BU blows
            2) I am a MC fan first, BC fan 2nd. I will be rooting for the Warriors tonight vs BC.
            National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
            two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
            b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
              BC pretender? Sure I just graduated from Bentley, but I have been going to BC games since I was 7. Congrats though if being an alum makes you a better fan than me, you deserve it!

EDIT: I would also never root for Bentley over BC.
              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                I have had several adult beverages from noon time to now (yes, I have a job, and no it isn't in the service industry, I took today off) and no way would I ever be so incoherent. I got into BC but went elsewhere because money talks. Pretty sure that guy is either a troll or a poser account.

Two things remain constant:

1) BU blows
                2) I am a MC fan first, BC fan 2nd. I will be rooting for the Warriors tonight vs BC.
                Tewksbury I am just busting your chops and if you are rooting for MC tonite I will give your props versus rooting for someones elses alma mater. As far as the 'BU blows" comment you really have no right to say that as a "constant" as BU has 5 NC's including just 2 years ago. But at this moment in time they do blow you are correct.

Comment

merrimack hockey is going down the tubes
                  Arenas Attended
                  Matthews Arena
                  Agganis Arena
                  Tsongas Arena
                  Lawler Arena
                  Schneider Arena
                  Mullins Center
                  TD Banknorth Garden
                  Conte Forum
                  Whittemore Center
                  Gutterson Fieldhouse
                  Alfond Arena
                  Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

College sports would be nothing if it only involved alums of the school

Comment

sorry to tell you my mothers dead. hope yours will be dead soon jerk

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post
                        merrimack hockey is going down the tubes
                        You mean Merrick Hockey.

Comment

Does anyone know of a stream for tonights game. do not get NESNPlus. Flying solo with the kids tonight - thus can not go out to a tavern and watch.. Little help???

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                            You mean Merrick Hockey.
                            is that anything like elephant man hockey?
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                              is that anything like elephant man hockey?
                              This is where, if I knew how to do photoshops on the internets, I'd have that weird fuzzy picture of the Warrior mascot from Merrimack Athletics' website, and a voice bubble coming out of him going, "I am not an animaaaallll!!!"
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                              X