Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #1 Boston College vs. #4 Merrimack - HEA Championship - 3/19

Is Nesn gonna have this game live?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
      For all their hard work last night and (probably) tonight, the Eagles still might get sent to St. Louis rather than Manchester. It seems almost unjust, but BC can win pretty much anywhere. UNH might have a small grin, knowing that their 'loss' allowed them to 'avoid' BC, but that smile will get wiped out if they see that North Dakota is coming to Manchester. Be careful what you wish for.
      But UNH hase at least one last chance to leave their helmets on the bench, groom their hair, and look pretty for the local puck bunnies for 10 minutes before the puck drops. All is good in Wild Cat country.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Is Nesn gonna have this game live?
        NESN-Plus I believe.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

For all their hard work last night and (probably) tonight, the Eagles still might get sent to St. Louis rather than Manchester. It seems almost unjust, but BC can win pretty much anywhere. UNH might have a small grin, knowing that their 'loss' allowed them to 'avoid' BC, but that smile will get wiped out if they see that North Dakota is coming to Manchester. Be careful what you wish for.
          I'm having trouble getting UNH off of the 4th 3 seed (assuming RPI truly is the tiebreaker)

Edit: Got them a 4
          Last edited by claver2010; 03-19-2011, 07:02 AM. Reason: This process is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            NESN-Plus I believe.
            Don't think I get that on DISH, maybe its one of the millions of junk channels that never have anything on

Comment

so we have to root for western michigan i read on EA ? if so, is that the only thing we need to keep UNH a 3 seed?

Comment

No I have ways with Miami winning that keeps us east.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  No I have ways with Miami winning that keeps us east.
                  i'm too lazy to do the PWR predictor thing. what is the simplest thing we need? like the key game for us to keep an eye on? besides our own i guess

Comment

I can get BC between 2nd & 4th overall, from what I read it's having Western Michigan upset Miami -though it's not strictly off that.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      i'm too lazy to do the PWR predictor thing. what is the simplest thing we need? like the key game for us to keep an eye on? besides our own i guess
                      Western Mich wins
                      or
                      A Miami win and a Notre Dame win or tie versus Michigan in the consolation game will work.

A Merrimack win doesn't move UNH up. So we can kick their butt and like it!
                      Last edited by FiveHole12; 03-19-2011, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Don't think I get that on DISH, maybe its one of the millions of junk channels that never have anything on
                        Most of the area gets NESN+ which is also called "NESN National" because it is shown on the satellites. NESN+ is active (used to be only when there is programming). Comcast does offer the channel on the digital tier (84), but I can't seem to find it in HD.

You can find your NESN+ channel with this link.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/saturday...esn-natio.html
                        Last edited by John_Fuller; 03-19-2011, 07:56 AM.
                        - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

What sucks about it is that NESN Plus isn't in hi-def. If you're not going to go to the games, one of the great things about the games at the Garden (HE and Beanpot) is that you get to watch college in the awesome hi-def they use for the Bruins.
                          Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

2011 NESNPLUS CHANNEL LISTING
                            March 19

MAINE
                            Bee Line 23
                            Comcast-Berwick, Eliot, Kittery & South Berwick, ME* 84
                            Comcast-Brunswick, ME* 84
                            Lincolnville 3
                            Mattawamkeag 45
                            MetroCast 77
                            Polaris 70
                            TWC - Aroostook, Co. / Presque Isle, ME TWC-TV channel 9
                            TWC - Augusta, Machias, N. Anson, Sebago & Waterville TWC-TV channel 9
                            TWC - Bangor & Calais, ME TWC-TV channel 12
                            TWC - Cumberland Co. / York Co., ME TWC-TV channel 9

Comment

What possible teams are in the St. Louis bracket?
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                                Most of the area gets NESN+ which is also called "NESN National" because it is shown on the satellites. NESN+ is active (used to be only when there is programming). Comcast does offer the channel on the digital tier (84), but I can't seem to find it in HD.

You can find your NESN+ channel with this link.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/saturday...esn-natio.html
                                Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                2011 NESNPLUS CHANNEL LISTING
                                March 19

MAINE
                                Bee Line 23
                                Comcast-Berwick, Eliot, Kittery & South Berwick, ME* 84
                                Comcast-Brunswick, ME* 84
                                Lincolnville 3
                                Mattawamkeag 45
                                MetroCast 77
                                Polaris 70
                                TWC - Aroostook, Co. / Presque Isle, ME TWC-TV channel 9
                                TWC - Augusta, Machias, N. Anson, Sebago & Waterville TWC-TV channel 9
                                TWC - Bangor & Calais, ME TWC-TV channel 12
                                TWC - Cumberland Co. / York Co., ME TWC-TV channel 9
                                Thanks to both, looks like I do get it on 474, should be a wail of a game. Wish it was HD but better than nothing. Seems HE always has to be second fiddle to something, at least its not Red Sox exhibition

Comment

Working...
                                X