Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010-2011 VI- Red Dead Redemption

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
    Someone needs to pass on the pertinent info and make sure Dartmouth is fully aware that they have absolutely nothing to play for tomorrow... (said only somewhat in jest)
    After reading the entire thread the same thing just crossed my mind.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Dartmouth leads series 2-1 over Gate
      7-3
      4-3 (ot)
      3-5

Yale leads series over Nell
      4-1
      4-2

Comment

Once again, I will be rooting for Yale, and let the seeds fall where they may.
        The way this season ended, getting into the tournament is gravy. I would love to see the seniors on this RPI team get their chance at the NCAA tournament. They turned the adversity of loosing their two most talented players to the pros into the best Engineer season in a decade. Cheers to them, and

Lets go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Is there any scenario where Yale loses their number 1 seed? I mean do they really have anything to play for today against Conell? I hope so-but it sure seems like Cornell has everything to play for and Yale just has to show up.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Is there any scenario where Yale loses their number 1 seed? I mean do they really have anything to play for today against Conell? I hope so-but it sure seems like Cornell has everything to play for and Yale just has to show up.
            That is an interesting question. Has Yale ever won the ECAC tournament?
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
              They announced today's attendance at 3,356. Of course that's sold tickets, not butts in seats. Likely also includes all the concession workers, parking attendants, administrative staff, and people who peered in the door while walking down the street.
              They also counted all the people on the boardwalk that Paul Stewart spoke to and told that he was an NHL Player/NHL ref/"Feola did Olympics"/ECAC refs are "excellent"
              Last edited by AspyDad; 03-19-2011, 07:37 AM.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                They also counted all the people on the boardwalk that Paul Stewart spoke to and told that he was an NHL Player/NHL ref/"Feola did Olympics"/ECAC refs are "excellent"
                I will say this for him, he did a much better job in the booth than he does as supervisor of officials.
                I also thought it was interesting when he gave the officials lattitude on whether to call a penalty or not. I guess they are in control of the game.
                Benjamin Franklin
                Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                  That is an interesting question. Has Yale ever won the ECAC tournament?
                  They have, but you have to go all the way back to... 2009.

No. They clinched the #1 overall seed last night. Yale does have hardware to play for, though.
                  Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by realet View Post

No. They clinched the #1 overall seed last night. Yale does have hardware to play for, though.
                    I sure hope that is reason enough to give 100%. Maybe i am in the minority but if i were the coach-I might rest a couple guys for the following week's festivities which mean a whole lot more to me.

Comment

I sure hope that is reason enough to give 100%. Maybe i am in the minority but if i were the coach-I might rest a couple guys for the following week's festivities which mean a whole lot more to me.
                      With a team full of seniors who have a chance to finish with 2 Cleary Cups, 2 ECAC Championships, and 3 NCAA appearances, I have a feeling not many of our boys are going to be resting. Although you won't see Mason (didn't play yesterday) or Anderson (has been out since early in season but is supposedly close to returning).
                      -------------
                      Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

GO YALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        RPi is 1 of 12 teams to still have a winning record vs tuc's
                        I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by yalehockeyfan View Post
                          With a team full of seniors who have a chance to finish with 2 Cleary Cups, 2 ECAC Championships, and 3 NCAA appearances, I have a feeling not many of our boys are going to be resting. Although you won't see Mason (didn't play yesterday) or Anderson (has been out since early in season but is supposedly close to returning).
                          As I mentioned-The only thing up for grabs is the ECAC championship-your other stats remain the same-they will still have 3 NCAA appearances even if they stay in the locker room. I would of course want them coming out with fire.

Comment

As I mentioned-The only thing up for grabs is the ECAC championship-your other stats remain the same-they will still have 3 NCAA appearances even if they stay in the locker room. I would of course want them coming out with fire.
                            That and a thread title that could equally well refer to another team has me concerned, but the chips will fall as they may.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by realet View Post
                              They have, but you have to go all the way back to... 2009.
                              Just goes to show how much I pay attention to Yale hockey. Until this weekend, they just didn't mean that much to me.
                              Today, I am a die hard Yale fan. (Just for the day).
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              Gary Player

Comment

the suspense is killing me! All season and it comes down to a few hours today on whether or not the seniors get their chance at the NCAA tourny. Here's hoping next year the boys control their own destiny....

Where is the Captial District RPI faithful watching the ECAC championship game tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X