RPI 2010-2011 VI- Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 VI- Red Dead Redemption

Look for Time Warner Announcement tonight or tomorrow morning that they will pick up RPI game live Saturday afternoon along with one of the Fox midwest networks.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
      Look for Time Warner Announcement tonight or tomorrow morning that they will pick up RPI game live Saturday afternoon along with one of the Fox midwest networks.
      This would be great! And even if they are unable to do this, I just spoke to the Field House this afternoon and they said that the Recovery Room sports bar in Troy is trying to pick up the feed to be broadcasted there. Announcement should be later this week.

BTW, my first ever post. But not the last!!!

Comment

Saw on the channel 9 sports that TWC sports will pick the game up... 1 of 4? they will be broadcasting
        RIT Tigers
        2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
        2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
          Saw on the channel 9 sports that TWC sports will pick the game up... 1 of 4? they will be broadcasting
          Let's hope so. ESPNU will have the Sunday game and ESPN2 and ESPN will have the Frozen Four. I already have my tickets for St. Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
            Let's hope so. ESPNU will have the Sunday game and ESPN2 and ESPN will have the Frozen Four. I already have my tickets for St. Paul.
            http://cms.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...y-game-on-tim/

Comment

Chase for Hobey - Vote Now

I'll just leave this here for anyone who thinks a certain other contender deserves the award... *cough* Barry "The Mullet" Melrose *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
                A powerplay that is capable (they were very good for a while this season) and one of the best goalies in the country. Score a couple man up goals, Chase is one of the best in the country at finding that little seam on the man up. A hot York and good d zone coverage could be just what the good Dr. D ordered.
                This is exactly right. UND came out against CC last Friday and made it very clear which was the better team, in terms of physicality, possession and chances. Still, late in the first it was still only 1-0, until CC went on the PP and promptly tied it. RPI will just need to keep it close, then capitalize on the PP.

Also, there's a decent chance RPI will not need to just "hang in there," based on their rest. Yale was definitely not hanging on in last year's regional, and a lot of that was due to them having the previous weekend off while UND had played six games in nine days heading into the tournament. I saw some of the same heavy legs in Sioux jerseys last Saturday in the overtimes against Denver.

Comment

From the little I have seen of NDak this year-they do come out exceptionally hard and try to intimidate a team early. I am very sure SA will have the boys ready for that and hopefully we can respond in kind without taking many penalties. Let's Go Red!
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

http://www.rpiathletics.com/
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

picked up the March issue at the "Knick" tonight (stick & puck) and saw there's an article about, "Polacek and RPI chase NCAA berth"....the current issue has Ryan Callahan on the cover...doesn't seem to be up on-line yet...I'll post it when it does http://www.nyhockeyjournal.com/
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                        Got my flight to Green Bay, should be fun. You'll be hearing from me in Green Bay.
                        what airline?....can I ask price? Are you staying in a hotel? Have a phone # or link to the hotel?

Comment

I need help figuring out a way to watch Saturday's game here in Raleigh, North Carolina. I checked espn3.com - their channelfinder applet indicates that my ISP, Time Warner Cable, is not an espn3.com affiliate, and therefore I cannot access espn3.com content! Do any of you suspect that I'll be able to catch this game on any other syndication channel? I have a friend here who has DirecTV. I thought my chances would be good there.

Comment

UND will NOT be looking past anyone in this tourney. Yes, UND is big and fast. We have tons of scoring power. All your talk about having a hot golie who can steal a game is funny. Your defense will not win this game for you. I would like to Introduce you RPI fans to a Mr. Aaron Dell. Statistically speaking he is the second ranked goaltender in the
                            Country as well as the WCHA Goaltending Champion. If your team wants to make it past
                            Saturdays game I would suggest bringing the biggest caliber firepower you have.

Comment

Originally posted by SIOUXperfan! View Post
                              UND will NOT be looking past anyone in this tourney. Yes, UND is big and fast. We have tons of scoring power. All your talk about having a hot golie who can steal a game is funny. Your defense will not win this game for you. I would like to Introduce you RPI fans to a Mr. Aaron Dell. Statistically speaking he is the second ranked goaltender in the
                              Country as well as the WCHA Goaltending Champion. If your team wants to make it past
                              Oh Yeah SIOUXperfan!, Dell is second in the nation to an ECAC goalie who RPI took out last time they met. Mr Ryan Rondeau, so there!
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by SIOUXperfan! View Post
                                I admit it, I laughed. This is a new experience for us, the late March drive-by first post trash talker.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X