Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 VI- Red Dead Redemption

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    We will need quite a bit for this one-the freshmen defense has to show they have matured having played an entire season
    I agree DrD. I know I have been harping on this one but I would love to see alot of Pat Koudys. The kid is rock solid and moves the puck well which will be needed against swarming team like UND.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Back from bike riding.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
        Usually I root for the ECAC teams but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it.
        Aw come on, it only hurts for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          I agree DrD. I know I have been harping on this one but I would love to see alot of Pat Koudys. The kid is rock solid and moves the puck well which will be needed against swarming team like UND.
          I would hope so too, but I ssupect that SA will sit one of the frosh.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Three of the six D3 playup schools made the tourney and another (RIT) almost did. I wonder what a certain former Middlebury president is thinking.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Reaction/Interviews on the rpi website
              RIT Tigers
              2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
              2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
                Funny early in interview w SA when he said it was easy rooting for Yale last night.
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

That was sweet seeing Mike and Big Red get punked like they did. Late in the season and in the tourney, speed teams beat trap teams. Mark it down.
                  Last edited by AspyDad; 03-20-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a Burgdörfer in an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      i believe hes seen NCAA tourney ice time so it makes since.
                      RIT Tigers
                      2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                      2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I would hope so too, but I ssupect that SA will sit one of the frosh.
                        Leboeuf works hard and has good potential, but I really was shocked and disappointed that he played over Paddy in the first two games of the Colgate series, and often down the stretch. PK is already a weapon rushing the puck out of our zone, and seems less prone to mistakes. I know Leboeuf can and will play a big role next year and after, but for now I definitely think PK should be the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                          Leboeuf works hard and has good potential, but I really was shocked and disappointed that he played over Paddy in the first two games of the Colgate series, and often down the stretch. PK is already a weapon rushing the puck out of our zone, and seems less prone to mistakes. I know Leboeuf can and will play a big role next year and after, but for now I definitely think PK should be the guy.
                          PK seems to have great instincts to do the right thing.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

i believe hes seen NCAA tourney ice time so it makes since.
                            Yes, he was with that Air Force team.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Would you stop doing that? It's Burgdoerfer. That's how he spells it. I presume that's how his family spells it.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                                We all get to watch the games and pick our favorite players, and we may prefer one player over another. (Ido it myself). But when it comes down to who plays, I will trust Seth Appert's judgement over mine.
                                I particularly liked his comments about North Dakota at the press conference. I had been thinking that he would know them pretty well, but I didn't realize the dislike that Denver had for ND.
                                That could help us as we get ready for the game.
                                I just hope we come out and play sixty minutes or more. This is what this team has worked for all year and I would hate to see us come out flat or worse be just overrun by an ND team because we were not ready.
                                I like our chances. We have wins over Yale and Union and other top ten teams in the country. We should not be intimidated.
                                LETS GO RED!!!!!!
                                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                Benjamin Franklin
                                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                                Gary Player

Comment

Working...
                                X