What does Don Adam for for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Don Adam for for a living?

Bendy straw manufacturer? Vacuum salesman? Black hole physicist? Seriously though, what's his day job?

(It looks like he's doing tonight's game)
    Anthem singers should not be American idol wannabes. - Dubbie31

Re: What does Don Adam for for a living?

Originally posted by goalie heckler View Post
    Bendy straw manufacturer? Vacuum salesman? Black hole physicist? Seriously though, what's his day job?

He's a cop.
    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
    sigpic
    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

I know he used to be in Louisville CO. I'll ask his nephew next time I see him.
      Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Make proper sentences.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

he's a Cop in Denver
          dash 8
          what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

Isn't he the voice of Tennessee Tuxedo?
            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

He makes **** up.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by goalie heckler View Post

His real day job is to cheer for all things DU!
                World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                  His real day job is to cheer for all things DU!
                  Actually, he had sex with a CC Tiger at the Lampl party. (From common street knowledge that you have no access to). I hear Abe was there, so you may want to ask him about the details.
                  sigpic
                  WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Originally posted by flyund View Post
                    he's a Cop in Denver
                    No, Louisville, CO. Halfway between Denver and Boulder.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                      Actually, he had sex with a CC Tiger at the Lampl party. (From common street knowledge that you have no access to). I hear Abe was there, so you may want to ask him about the details.
                      Ha! Only you would have access to sex with a Tiger (since you were breed, born, and raised in Colorado Springs)! Besides Abe is only two years old, dude he was not even born when you and Lampl had that sex party!

Come join us Saturday night at McCabe's, I'll be hanging out with a hot Sioux chick cheering for UND!!
                      World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                        Ha! Only you would have access to sex with a Tiger (since you were breed, born, and raised in Colorado Springs)! Besides Abe is only two years old, dude he was not even born when you and Lampl had that sex party!

Come join us Saturday night at McCabe's, I'll be hanging out with a hot Sioux chick cheering for UND!!
                        Are you going to be with a hot Native American chick or a hot fan of the Sioux hockey team?

Comment

Really when he flies out he uses his denver police dept id since he carries his firearm.
                          dash 8
                          what does North Dakota's gov't have that Minnesota won't have? A budget Surplus

Comment

He reviews goals for the NHL, that's why he reviews so many at college games--to stay in form.
                            Bob is making me concerned
                            I am the voice of reason

Comment

It would be awesome if he left the WCHA for the Big Ten. Maybe he could drop his weapon and become their head of officiating.
                              Anthem singers should not be American idol wannabes. - Dubbie31

Comment

Working...
                              X