Merrimack College 2010-2011: playoff run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merrimack College 2010-2011: playoff run

I can imagine this is the first thread in a while with a name like this.

Season has been a wild ride so far...exceeded the media's expectations for sure..they're pretty much right where I had them pegged from the beginning of the year, home ice and in the garden.
    Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Re: Merrimack College 2010-2011: playoff run

Go get a title this weekend Mack! Hell go get a national title, I see no reason why not. Finally have depth with skill to go along with a work ethic that has been on top for a while now, throw in a solid goaltender and the recipe is there. Uvm may be watching from the couch but will be on the edge of the seat hoping Merrimack climbs to the top.

Comment

well according to a bout I had with the BC faithful last semester...Merrimack will never...ever...ever win a national title

Should be a great weekend of hockey, and I see no reason why next weekend wouldn't be any different at the regionals.
      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

OK Mack... smack UNH around on Friday, will ya?

Gonna be a bunch of Warrior alumni going to the Garden Friday (Class of '08)... hockey and field hockey players. They're jacked up for this one.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          OK Mack... smack UNH around on Friday, will ya?

Gonna be a bunch of Warrior alumni going to the Garden Friday (Class of '08)... hockey and field hockey players. They're jacked up for this one.
          And I imagine my class ('78, National Champions!) will be represented!
          Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

good luck mack.
            Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Class of '07 will be well represented, I will be there with other five alums in the peanut gallery...the pre-game schindig at Legends will be a lot of fun: can't wait!
              "Get used to this drill, we'll be doing it a lot."
              "Why?"
              "Because the legs feed the wolf, gentlemen..."

Comment

Ill be rooting for the Mack in the Nationals. I can't root for the Mack Saturday because they will not be playing

Comment

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
                  well according to a bout I had with the BC faithful last semester...Merrimack will never...ever...ever win a national title
                  And it's still correct this semester. Never. Ever.

Good luck this weekend, though.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    And it's still correct this semester. Never. Ever.

Good luck this weekend, though.
                    Better shot than BU right now

Comment

Originally posted by 'MackFan View Post
                      Better shot than BU right now
                      Benedetto and Bunyun are reffing the title game.. so Bertagna has basically handed BC another title.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
                        Benedetto and Bunyun are reffing the title game.. so Bertagna has basically handed BC another title.
                        Are you kidding me? These are not BC-friendly refs. Watch them ref a BU game and get back to me.
                        National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                        two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                        b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                          Are you kidding me? These are not BC-friendly refs. Watch them ref a BU game and get back to me.
                          Well they're certainly not MC friendly either, if Bigos were so much as to breath on someone I'm sure there'd be 5 minutes. But yes.. they did give BU a distinct advantage in last year's quarters at the Agganis.

Comment

where did you get this info??????????

Comment

i think you are this

oh, and Salvo, threads didn't exist back then and you may have not either

good luck to you guys, i just can't decide who i ultimately want in this game because i like both of you

Comment

Working...
                              X