X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XVIII - Belief in a Better Tomorrow

Originally posted by Almington View Post
    The good players anywhere get identified and developed. Geography isn't the limitation that it used to be.
    Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      Just laugh at them when they chant "Sieve" after empty net goals like the rest of us do. Good times
      Did the goalie stop the puck? No, therefore they are a SIEVE. And, if the goalie has been pulled for an extra attacker, it means they let goals in, therefore they are a SIEVE.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Did the goalie stop the puck? No, therefore they are a SIEVE. And, if the goalie has been pulled for an extra attacker, it means they let goals in, therefore they are a SIEVE.

Please, stop. We both know 70% of your fanbase doesn't know the meaning of the term or why they are chanting it.

Comment

Please, stop. We both know 70% of your fanbase doesn't know the meaning of the term or why they are chanting it.
          Where did you get your quote in your signature?
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
            Where did you get your quote in your signature?
            From the book, "Herb Brooks: The Inside Story of a Hockey Mastermind".

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              The regular season game threads should be extra fun this year.
              yes! and to think some of you rat fans thought the rivalry was diminishing.

eff your rat colors and your 5 titles. bucky is looking in the rearview mirror and standing on the gas this season to put more distance between UW and Urats
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Minnesota: where great players go to play on sh*tty teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Minnesota: where great players go to play on sh*tty teams.
                  A Minnesota team just won the national championship, or doesn't that one count for some reason either? Sconnie logic, got to love it.

Comment

A Minnesota team just won the national championship, or doesn't that one count for some reason either? Sconnie logic, got to love it.
                    You left 2010 out of your signature, or doesn't that one count for some reason?

But you're right--players do not go to UMD to play on sh*tty hockey teams.

Comment

You left 2010 out of your signature, or doesn't that one count for some reason?

But you're right--players do not go to UMD to play on sh*tty hockey teams.
                      Oh, so you were just talking about the Gophers. You see, you said "Minnesota". Unlike "Wisconsin", there are numerous D1 schools that play within our borders. You got to be clear big guy.

Now, you're classifying our Gopher squads as "sh*tty". What does that make your program? Irrelevant? Totally agree!

Comment

Oh, so you were just talking about the Gophers. You see, you said "Minnesota". Unlike "Wisconsin", there are numerous D1 schools that play within our borders. You got to be clear big guy.

Now, you're classifying our Gopher squads as "sh*tty". What does that make your program? Irrelevant? Totally agree!
                        Had a dog once who chased his tail all the time. Put him down out of pity.

Sorry Badger fans for puking on your thread.
                        Last edited by burd; 07-21-2011, 09:16 PM. Reason: guilt

Comment

you forgot about the whole 6>5 4>2 thing?

don't worry I'm here to help.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Aaaahh, I leave for a few days, come back to see what I missed...and an internet ****ing match broke out. {yaaaawn} Back to summer...

Comment

Had a dog once who chased his tail all the time. Put him down out of pity.

Sorry Badger fans for puking on your thread.
                              Spare me. You made the comment, stand behind it. And this whole thing started because someone got butt hurt by some good natured ribbing. I'm sorry, but I think it's laughable when a Wisconsin hockey fan tries to tell me which championships I should value and which of my programs traditions I should cherish.

Comment

Almington - Sorry dude, I was just ribbing you in good nature. Never meant for this to turn into what it has, but I won't apologize for what I value about my favorite program. I'm a Minnesota hockey guy above all else. I hope you underdtand that, even if you don't agree with some of what I've said.

Comment

Working...
                                X