X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XVIII - Belief in a Better Tomorrow

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-ho...071411aaa.html

craig smith is gone.

gd it. this season's outlook just faded a bit from possible top 3 to *hopefully* 4-6
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

tangent....has #15 or will #15 become the new #21 (assuming mr. smith is successful in the NHL)?

21 - chelios, granato, anyone other famous future nhl'ers wear that #?
      15 - heatley, smith

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

What a great day to be a Gopher fan...first JT Miller says see ya to the Susie's...and next Sconi's leading scorer from last year goes pro!

Good Times!

Comment

Well sucks Smith had to leave now this just turned our season around. Hope he does good as pro. Man this sucks.
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
          WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
          B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
          Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
            What a great day to be a Gopher fan...first JT Miller says see ya to the Susie's...and next Sconi's leading scorer from last year goes pro!

Good Times!
            Swallow nails

Comment

Well isn't that just a kick in the nuts. I know that its not like this is happening in August or September, but I just really hate it when this happens this late into the offseason.

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post

Good Times!
              Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 07-14-2011, 10:15 PM.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                Swallow nails
                I love ya Chuckie Cheese...why don't you post much on your new website though?? You haven't made the owner of the new site your bi*** yet like you did with gandy and EODS?? Are you scared to post your non objective bs now that you are on a more professional site?

I will be curious to see if you go with your Minnesota Sucks week trash on this new site or if you will avoid it because the new admin won't let u...time will tell!

My guess is you will be like Blais and do what your told!

Go Gophers!

Comment

On a different note, I was looking at that picture that Paul Cabobianco tweeted:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/phot...xKiC3xuN5Gs%3D

Nice looking, fresh ice to get you all excited for the upcoming season.

Sidebar, I wonder if there's anything besides the motion W or that silly Badger Hockey logo that they could put at center ice?

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

I love ya Chuckie Cheese...why don't you post much on your new website though?? You haven't made the owner of the new site your bi*** yet like you did with gandy and EODS?? Are you scared to post your non objective bs now that you are on a more professional site?

I will be curious to see if you go with your Minnesota Sucks week trash on this new site or if you will avoid it because the new admin won't let u...time will tell!

Go Gophers!

Comment

Go Gophers!
                      hey piggie

it's the OFF season so there isn't that much to post about unless you're the Rats who are all up-in-arms about having a new assistant coach.

NEWSFLASH - that same assistant was also there during the years Wooger lost it so why is he that special again?

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-ho...071411aaa.html

craig smith is gone.

gd it. this season's outlook just faded a bit from possible top 3 to *hopefully* 4-6
                        Crap..........I'm over it.

LET'S GO RED!
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

To be honest, I was a little surprised that he didn't go right after the WC. He looked ready.

Would have been nice to see him with that added confidence applied to the college game, but oh well.

Comment

Well, is it to late to grab another player looking for a team.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS
                            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                              Well, is it to late to grab another player looking for a team.
                              Coulda had Linaker if Smith bails earlier.....
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Coulda had Linaker if Smith bails earlier.....
                                Is he even still available if he is could he even come in anymore.
                                WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Working...
                                X