X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XVIII - Belief in a Better Tomorrow

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
    I have to say I disagree with you when you say Simonelli will be on 2nd PP, I think he'll be on 1st with Schultz.
    If Schultz, Smith, and Murray are all back i'd assume they would run almost the same PP as the did last year and would only have to replace Gardiner. But they need a left hander to do so, Simi is right.

Comment

I for one won't mind NOT having games over New Year's.

Other than that, not a very exciting schedule especially with no Michigan or MSU, although we'd have bee there this year.

At least we get NoDak here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        If Schultz, Smith, and Murray are all back i'd assume they would run almost the same PP as the did last year and would only have to replace Gardiner. But they need a left hander to do so, Simi is right.
        Touché. I have idea of doing a 4 forward PP with Lee or maybe Mersch or Barnes out there.
        WISCONSIN BADGERS
        NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
        WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
        WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
        B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
        Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Anyone going to Fond du Lac this weekend?

Comment

I just cheered out loud when Michigan scored their first goal. I thought I was sorta rooting for NoDak as a lesser of evils thing but apparently my subconscious hates the Sioux more than I thought.

I feel ashamed though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              I just cheered out loud when Michigan scored their first goal. I thought I was sorta rooting for NoDak as a lesser of evils thing but apparently my subconscious hates the Sioux more than I thought.

I feel ashamed though.
              No.

Comment

I feel ashamed though.
                well that's like your opinion man

I can't abide Michigan getting a 10th title so I'm hoping the Sioux stand on the gas and blow them out in the 3rd
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Hey, I'm not proud of myself, but GO BLUE!

Plus, Duluth will have a better chance against Michigan than the Sioux. I mean the Sioux are worlds better than Michigan in this game but haven't been able to finish so far.

Comment

Hey, we can't lose! Either a WCHA team or B10 team wins the title.

Comment

Go Dawgs!!

Comment

GO UMD!

I want to see 18 Connolly's out there on Saturday, and maybe throw in Fontaine when one of the Connolly's gets winded.

5-3 UMD

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

I feel ashamed though.
                          Man, that was a sucky game to watch. I just couldn't figure out who to cheer for. First, I thought I'd root for the sue for anall wcha final to prove western supremecy, but they are a bunch of goons and their fans butcher the national anthem, so I decided to go for Meechigan, being a fellow b11 team. But Meechigan sucks too, I really dislike them and their supremecy/arrogance as a school in all sports, so I rooted for neither. I watched as a disinterested fan just to see who would win.

Go UMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I feel ashamed though.
                            I had same reaction... Michigan is lesser of two evils and UMD has better chance vs Michigan in final.

Comment

Congrats to UW D-men (1st team) Justin Schultz and (2nd team) Jake Gardiner for being named All-Americans

Comment

soooooooooooooo... let's review some history shall we?
                                this is the best clip of the infamous brawl of the college hockey world I've seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jXsmGTQz-I

Nodak you and the rats to the west better beware in 2011-12, Badgers are gonna **** you up for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                                X