X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To The Joe! 2011 CCHA Championship Edition: UM, ND, MU, WMU

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
    Oh, it counts.

How bout this...we don't have a CCHA Tournament Title.
    But our football team has a GoDaddy.com Bowl Trophy, you are just being greedy

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
      But our football team has a GoDaddy.com Bowl Trophy, you are just being greedy
      And Austin Boucher still hasn't washed his face after Danica Patrick planted one on him.
      http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
        And Austin Boucher still hasn't washed his face after Danica Patrick planted one on him.
        I wouldn't either. Met her last Fall in Phoenix and she is high octane.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
          I wouldn't either. Met her last Fall in Phoenix and she is high octane.
          Haha! Exactly.

Comment

Media conference call quotes posted at ccha.com...

Good stuff from several players and coaches on the upcoming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Western's Mason Cup (or whatever it was called then) doesn't count. I was watching Thundercats at the time.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

In 24 hours, I'll be on the road to Detroit! Can't wait to check in at the RenCen and then get over to JLA. I'm really looking forward to all of the match-ups this weekend. As has been stated many times already, this CCHA Championship appears to have the strongest field that we've seen in a number of years. With major implications for the NCAAs and, of course, the Mason Cup on the line, we should be in for four very exciting hockey games!
                Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Western Michigan's Max Campbell's Overtime Game Winning Goal over Ferris State:

Comment

I'm glad some of you fans are coming, ... but what's up with this (thanks to Yostbuilt):
                    http://www.muredhawks.com/sports/m-h...031611aac.html

Comment

I'm glad some of you fans are coming, ... but what's up with this (thanks to Yostbuilt):
                      Typical Miami stuff, nobody knew about it until yesterday so no time for anyone to even sign up before they cancelled it. Not much of a surprise, you should see how well our ticket office runs.....

Comment

There are also enough students at Miami from the metro Detroit area that driving up on a fan bus and returning that night is not necessary when you have a friend's floor to crash on, especially if you are planning on hanging around for Saturday's games. And as jd said, this was announced sometime yesterday afternoon after everyone had made their plans.

Comment

As others have already mentioned, it's the typical Miami Athletics fail. We expect it, though we are not happy about it. Maybe someday they'll figure things out BEFORE the week of the tournament.

I'll just have to make up for the lack of students. I don't expect to have a voice left by the end of Friday, so hopefully the RenCen party's open bar will help my vocal chords heal in time for Saturday's games

Comment

It's "Hockey in the D" Day!

Hitting the road in an hour. See you in Detroit!

Comment

Good Luck to all. Better luck to the Irish. Everyone be safe driving to the D for what should be a very memorable hockey weekend.
                              TJ TJ Tynan....KING OF THE WILD FRONTIER

Comment

Abnormal people don't get my excitement at spending nearly 2 days in Detroit, nearly all of it with fellow college hockey fans, and likely 18 hours of it rinkside this time of year. But I'm positively giddy that I get to head that way in about 45 minutes.
                                "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Working...
                                X