Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA D-III Championship @ Ridder - Going for the Dunning Double..Roll Call!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA D-III Championship @ Ridder - Going for the Dunning Double..Roll Call!!

Who is 100% sure they're coming..
    School affiliation, Semis only or both days & List ticket location if you have it.

Me - Salem State, both days & Dunno.

BTW Derek, you should hire me as your PR guy.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: NCAA D-III Championship @ Ridder - Going for the Dunning Double..Roll Call!!

I have 6 of our family coming to Minneapolis for both days. We are in Section 9 with the rest of the Adrian fans!

My wife wants to know how far away from Ridder the Mall of America is? I think I had better hide her VISA card!

Comment

Re: NCAA D-III Championship @ Ridder - Going for the Dunning Double..Roll Call!!

PrezdeJohnson09 - Oswego/Norwich, both days, press box.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        PrezdeJohnson09 - Oswego/Norwich, both days, press box.
        Do you realize you are the only SID in college sports that insists on acting like he is 15? You are a professional now. Start acting like it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernBlight View Post
          Do you realize you are the only SID in college sports that insists on acting like he is 15? You are a professional now. Start acting like it.
          Where did that come from?

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
          A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
          Arizona State Class of 1974
          ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

Originally posted by Irishdave View Post
            Where did that come from?

You haven't realized that Northern Bile is a tool yet...Look at his previous post, all his does is spew negativity...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
              You haven't realized that Northern Bile is a tool yet...Look at his previous post, all his does is spew negativity...
              Well, I did GO back a read the 47 posts he/she has made and yes they tend to be negative.
              It just shocked me that Blight would attack Prez and now I know why (maybe the picture regarding Fredonia) But I found the picture funny and I have taught 15 year olds.

Blight's writing sounds like an older person maybe as old as I am or Jeff Dunham's Walter but personality is kind of like Big Bang's Shelden.
              *****http://www.ratewall.com/cpics/102b26a8-fdd8-4d89-906a-d7f33e7bddf1_jeff_dunham_walter.gif***********http://www.fancast.com/blogs/files/2011/01/BigBang.jpg******

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
              A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
              Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
              Arizona State Class of 1974
              ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
              Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

Originally posted by northernblight View Post
                do you realize you are the only sid in college sports that insists on acting like he is 15? You are a professional now. Start acting like it.
                Wow. Northern Blight indeed

Comment

Thread killer
                  Get it back on topic, folks

Name, school, one or two days, seat location.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Pete99
                    SNC
                    Both days for sure!
                    Section 10, but will be standing by the rail near the red line.
                    SNC Men:
                    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                    SNC Women:
                    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

NorthernLite
                      Adrian section.
                      both days !

Comment

ACBulldog
                        Sec 12
                        8 of us in sec 12

Comment

SNChockey & Jazman, both days, Sec. 12 Row 5
                          NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion: 2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010
                          Last Person Standing Champion: 2014-2015

St. Norbert
                          National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014
                          NCAA Runner-Up: 2004, 2006, 2010, 2016
                          NCAA Frozen Four: 2003, 2007, 2017
                          NCAA Final Eight: 1997-1999, 2002, 2005, 2013
                          NCHA Peters/Harris Cup: 1998, 1999, 2003-2005, 2007, 2008, 2010-14, 2017, 2018
                          NCHA Champions: 1997-1999, 2002-2008, 2010-12, 2014, 2016

Comment

I'll be there.
                            I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Anyone know when the doors will open for the Friday games?
                              SNC Men:
                              Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                              NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                              SNC Women:
                              O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Working...
                              X