Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by nufan2001 View Post
    Just took the train downtown and bought the cheapest seats possible... 2 tix/39 bucks not bad at all.
    Just did the same thing (well I walked) $10/game for Friday? Not bad at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      Just did the same thing (well I walked) $10/game for Friday? Not bad at all.
      Hah I took the red line over and then walked back to Southie
      ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
      ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
      .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Originally posted by unhpuckfan2001 View Post
        The number I have is from the UNH Tickets department; it's a season ticket holder discount e-mail. I don't want to tick anybody off by making the number public . . . there must be a way to avoid ticketmaster, and contacting the box office.
        there isnt and i understand but here's what i found out and i think it's rather amusing. If you go buy from ticketmaster online they have the cheap seats at $17 ea with $12.45 in fees, for a total of $29.45. so, knowing that, what would you say the price for those same tickets would be if you went to the garden box office as i did at lunch???( no phone numbers work to the ticket office because they will not sell from there). anyway, back to my point. well, the same $17 ticket is not $17 if you drive into the box office, it is $19.50!!!! but without a fee. so, you dont get hit for the $12.45 fee but you dont get what you think you're going to get (a $17 ticket)going straight to the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          there isnt and i understand but here's what i found out and i think it's rather amusing. If you go buy from ticketmaster online they have the cheap seats at $17 ea with $12.45 in fees, for a total of $29.45. so, knowing that, what would you say the price for those same tickets would be if you went to the garden box office as i did at lunch???( no phone numbers work to the ticket office because they will not sell from there). anyway, back to my point. well, the same $17 ticket is not $17 if you drive into the box office, it is $19.50!!!! but without a fee. so, you dont get hit for the $12.45 fee but you dont get what you think you're going to get (a $17 ticket)going straight to the garden.
          Hey, I thought you made the big $$$'s?
          Bought my loge tix through MC box office....no fees!
          Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            I'm pretty sure they throw in a "building fee" to their ticket price. That's why Agganis' tickets, which are usually $24 or $26, are $26 or $28 if you buy them at the box office.
            time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
              Hey, I thought you made the big $$$'s?
              Bought my loge tix through MC box office....no fees!
              lol,depends what " big $$$" is but i prefer to not burn money . I actually prefer the balcony to the loge, weird maybe, but i love looking down over the whole ice and as i said in a previous post, even during a sell out there are NEVER 17,565 in the building , so for where i like to sit, its crazy to buy a high priced ticket . i am always around a face off circle in the second or third row, can't beat the location in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                I'm pretty sure they throw in a "building fee" to their ticket price. That's why Agganis' tickets, which are usually $24 or $26, are $26 or $28 if you buy them at the box office.
                yeah, a building fee. next ,they will charge an "restroom fee"............

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
                  If 975 tickets (and hopefully counting if NU can get more from the Garden) is "very, very small" I want to know what your definition of a normal number of student tickets is.
                  That's just student tickets. There are more set aside for season ticket holders.

Comment

This thread is so tame and respectful compared to the NU BU thread. Disappointing but not surprising.
                    Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                    Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                      This thread is so tame and respectful compared to the NU BU thread. Disappointing but not surprising.
                      What do you expect from the NU guys who are stuck in the pound? They must have nuetered them there.
                      BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                      National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                      Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                        What do you expect from the NU guys who are stuck in the pound? They must have nuetered them there.
                        See that's just like me watching Friends....forced.
                        Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                          I hate bc.
                          I hate calves liver.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                            See that's just like me watching Friends....forced.
                            I much prefer the presense of BC fans than BU ones....
                            ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
                            ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
                            .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              I look forward to hearing what the Dog Pound can come up with on Friday.
                              hopefully it will involve at least one 'where is bu?'

hint hint
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by nufan2001 View Post
                                I much prefer the presense of BC fans than BU ones....
                                Well without question, they are much more tolerable.
                                Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Working...
                                X