Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
    Earliest Kreider can return would be the Frozen Four and even that is a stretch.
    Not true. The most recent update is that Kreider could be back for the NCAA regionals.

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    One thing I like is that Muse can be solved by NU. Against NU he has an .896 save % and his record is 5-7-1. That's pretty crappy for a guy who has gone 82-31-15 against the rest of the country with an overall .918 save % against the rest of the country. NU may be the ONLY team that has a chance to pull this off. They could be bc's worst nightmare. (NU is their own worst nightmare, see EVERY beanpot since 1988 and before 1980) After the start of the season, this is beyond what I was expecting. Go Huskies!
    While it's true that Muse can be solved, he looks to really be on his game. And even when he has an off night, the team seems to pick him up. BC's been in this position before where they're playing a team in the HE tourney that HAS to win and they've usually responded pretty well. This is obviously a big deal to BC even though they already have a #1 seed wrapped up. No doubt that NU can win this game, but they're gonna have to drive a stake through the Eagles.

Originally posted by NUkid View Post
    Also, anyone who thinks this game is automatic for BC is an idiot. The fact it is only 1 game instead of best of 3 and the last 3 games between the teams have been virtually equal makes it anyones game. BC is obviously more skilled but NU wants it badly, especially after the Beanpot. The team that plays harder is often the winner in these situations
    Haven't seen one person say it's automatic for BC. BTW, BC wants this just as badly as NU.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
      ..NU is their own worst nightmare..
      ..so true. Read my lips (er..sig)..
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Not true. The most recent update is that Kreider could be back for the NCAA regionals.
        ..wow, did not realize he could be out a while. Freaky really that it caught him under the cage. Wishing him a full recovery regardless when he comes back.

I saw him skate a couple times with the 'other' Warriors (while back now..) .. special player.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I look forward to hearing what the Dog Pound can come up with on Friday.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Earliest Kreider can return would be the Frozen Four and even that is a stretch. I heard promising things about McLauglin and would not be surprised to see him on the garden ice on Friday.
            York said doctors are optimistic that he could be back for the regionals & news never, ever comes out of the Vatican.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Haven't seen one person say it's automatic for BC.
              This. In fact I'm pretty sure the sentiment has been "oh ****, we have to play Northeastern..."
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                Expression Tommy DeVito gives after he is told to get his shinebox.
                Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

My thoughts...
                  This is the post season.
                  This is a one and done.
                  The Eagles will be ready and flying.
                  If NU can slow 'em down, all the power to 'em.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    My thoughts...
                    This is the post season.
                    This is a one and done.
                    The Eagles will be ready and flying.
                    If NU can slow 'em down, all the power to 'em.
                    Unfortunately, I must agree. I think NU only wins this game if it's low scoring. If we put up 7 goals, BC scores 8.

Comment

I just want a good game. I don't expect to beat BC and have no issues losing to them. Nobody on BC I dislike particularly. No qualms with York.
                      Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                      Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

......is it even worth correcting anymore??? The Dog Pound are golfing this morning, we eliminated them last night. The DogHouse will be in full force on Friday at 5.
                        Northeastern Huskies Class of 2012

Comment

arf arf ........ whimper
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

I will not be at the Garden, but someone please keep track of the number of BU jerseys in the crowd. Who will they cheer for??? If NU wins the tourney, that could very well end their season officially. However, if NU beats BC doesn't that help BU because NU will become a TUC? What a dilemma!

Comment

I think if UNH was to win the HE tourney.. that would help them (Terriers) as well.. i think.

Regardless, its just better to control one's own destiny.

Lord i wish we could have done better against Atlantic hockey!..
                              Of course we have some control of our destiny now.. difficult as it may be.
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

......is it even worth correcting anymore??? The Dog Pound are golfing this morning, we eliminated them last night. The DogHouse will be in full force on Friday at 5.
                                Every time. It is like shooting fish in a barrell.
                                BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                                National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                                Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X