Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    KHayes has really elevated his game since slotting into Kreider's spot on the Kreider-Mullane-Hayes line. That line has been crucial to BC's success against some of the more physical, strong, defensively-minded Hockey East opponents that seem better able to handle Atkinson-Gibbons-Whitney than a team like UNH, or western teams.
    I think someone around here has been calling for this line since January.
    Hate that it's at the expense of Kreider's injury, but I saw this trio at the Ledyard and they really clicked offensively. Mullane to Hayes to Hayes... Bang. Was tic-tac-toe pretty.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
      I think it's funny that a thread about a hockey game between BC and Northeastern has become a referendum on BU basketball.
      Look I wouldn't have even mentioned it if people here hadn't talked about doing a Lets Go Jayhawks chant. That just sounds bitter that's all i'm saying.

So whatever enjoy your game tomorrow, Northeastern enjoy your season ending tomorrow and BC enjoy losing to North Dakota.

Comment

Just an add on to the discussion about student tickets from a day or two ago, apparently HE did increase the number of tickets they give out to each school in the balcony. This: http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sp...es/Ticket_Info shows they now give the school two sections, where I remember them only giving out one to each school, so props to them on that one. So take that fwiw. And Ruikka, shut up.
        time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Ruikka Task View Post
          Look I wouldn't have even mentioned it if people here hadn't talked about doing a Lets Go Jayhawks chant. That just sounds bitter that's all i'm saying.

So whatever enjoy your game tomorrow, Northeastern enjoy your season ending tomorrow and BC enjoy losing to North Dakota.
          Stop posting in this thread please and thank you.
          BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
          National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
          Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

LOL. You maaaaaaaad.

You are really making a fool of yourself.
            Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
            Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by NUkid View Post
              If only there was a Basketball beanpot, ...
              Oh good... the "Basketball Beanpont" subject has reared it's ugly head again... that would be great, then we could all schlep into the Garden on what? The first two Mondays in February? I'd put the over/under on attendance at about 5,800 for that one.

Oh wait... its a hockey thread... umm... BC 4 NU 2.

Go Eagles.

Comment

Northeastern enjoy your season ending tomorrow and BC enjoy losing to North Dakota.
                Pretty sad that this is all you can hang your hat on. Or perhaps BU stumbles through the back door into the tourney just so North Dakota can lay a beatdown on you.

Comment

Unlike the Beanpot where everyone was cacthing up after a boring game against Harvard, everyone knew to buy a ticket for this. Can't wait to see the Dog House revved up at 5 p.m.
                  Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                  Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

thanks mperriera, we will

Comment

Hahaha... two fanbases agreeing on the fact that we hate you guys and that we'd start a chant is "bitter" but "whatever enjoy your game/season ending tomorrow..." isn't? Sounds a little sensitive. Your team will not be at the Garden today. Get over it.
                      -Adam

Northeastern Class Of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                        NU will be the only team at the Garden tomorrow.. having played out of their home /(ie: 'comfort zone') for the last several games.

In a 1 off type situation.. that can be an advantage (hopefully more 'good' than bad). However, playing a stacked team like BC can neutralize any of that.
                        I don't think you want to compare the amount of "big games" each team has played away from home, if your view is the last week sure in the last week you have played more big games away from home -but I don't think it'll be solely BC's talent that neutralizes it.

Comment

Originally posted by DividedSky05 View Post
                          Hahaha... two fanbases agreeing on the fact that we hate you guys and that we'd start a chant is "bitter" but "whatever enjoy your game/season ending tomorrow..." isn't? Sounds a little sensitive. Your team will not be at the Garden today. Get over it.
                          Not bitter at all. We've been there so often we figured maybe we'd let some other schools have a chance! But given the uproar from my comments about BU basketball being the superior basketball program in Boston it sure seems like you are all in denial.

Comment

Not bitter at all. We've been there so often we figured maybe we'd let some other schools have a chance! But given the uproar from my comments about BU basketball being the superior basketball program in Boston it sure seems like you are all in denial.
                            LOLOLOLOLOL and given the amount of times you've come up empty at the Garden over the past 12 years (or not even advanced to the Garden), I suppose you were just letting those teams win too! Has anyone heard from Joe Pereira? Maybe he meant BU would beat BC in an NCAA tourney game...

As for your roundball garbage...you're not funny.

Comment

Hey Eagles/ Huskies fans-
                              Any way this game can be viewed online?
                              Audio is OK, but I'm really hoping to watch it, and not have to head out to a sports bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan MacAvoy View Post
                                Hey Eagles/ Huskies fans-
                                Any way this game can be viewed online?
                                Audio is OK, but I'm really hoping to watch it, and not have to head out to a sports bar.
                                i would say NESN has the rights so i don't think you'll be able to pay for it online so the sports bar may be your best bet but i am not 100% sure

Comment

Working...
                                X