Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by DividedSky05 View Post
    I know we hate them, but I don't know why we're giving a team so much attention when they're not in the tournament anymore, much less that school's team in another sport.

For me, based on how Northeastern started the year, I think it's an absolute privilege to be going to a game this Friday. Even the most optimistic of fans didn't expect us to win 2 out of 3 at an arena we hadn't won at in 7 years. I think the Huskies are playing with an edge that I haven't seen in a while, and I think they're at least going to take the Eagles out of their comfort zone.
    Look can't you see the attention BU hoops is getting here? Its obvious that everyone is bringing it up because they are jealous. Did I mention we've won ELEVEN IN A ROW? Yes, I did, but I just wanted to remind you, because every team in Boston has LOST at least one in a row. Everyone wishes their school could be getting the exposure that BU hoops is getting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruikka Task View Post
      If we upset the Jayhawks you will all be quickly changing your tune.
      ..okay g'luck.

Now pls get back to studying.. oral exams are hard
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Okay ha obviously your joking here but we beat STONYBROOK in the championship. Not exactly Wake Forest. It was an impressive win because we had targets on our back because we're playing really good. Did you know we have won ELEVEN games in a row? Including! beating a top team in Vermont who would also roll over any of the other teams in Boston.
        Listen buddy, I honestly wouldn't know if Vermont would beat any of the teams in Boston because I haven't watched a full basketball game since the 2008 NBA finals. Nobody here cares. Go participate in the BU offseason thread.
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
          Now pls get back to studying.. oral exams are hard
          HA. I don't know whether to say "BOOM! ROASTED!" or to boo you... hahaha
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

calm down guys. Ruikka is kidding. He is definitely kidding. There is no way he can be serious. I mean come on guys. Really, I mean come on guys...

Comment

Originally posted by tomwarns View Post
              calm down guys. Ruikka is kidding. He is definitely kidding. There is no way he can be serious. I mean come on guys. Really, I mean come on guys...
              ..okay, calm down.
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I saw more BU basketball jerseys at our game at Agganis than I've ever seen BC basketball jerseys in my life. Must suck to be the worst basketball team in Boston (well I mean Newton!
                well this kind of logic is impossible to compete with! let me guess, when you were at the game - was it loudest in your section? and I'm thorougly surprised you haven't seen more BC basketball jersies; I didnt know they've started rejecting people from taking campus tours.

please humor me and inform me of bu's rpi (if only to prove to me you know the first thing about basketball)
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

That was good....which one of you did that? Impressive stuff!
                  BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                  National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                  Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post
                    Napster is what bc fans did when their team won the NC in 2008.
                    Have no idea what this means. Anyway, why don't you make yourself useful and look at Hockey East attendance numbers over the past 10 years.

Obviously you all care alot since you are all bragging about how your think its going to be soo funny to start a Jayhawks chant during the game. If we upset the Jayhawks you will all be quickly changing your tune.
                    Okay ha obviously your joking here but we beat STONYBROOK in the championship. Not exactly Wake Forest. It was an impressive win because we had targets on our back because we're playing really good. Did you know we have won ELEVEN games in a row? Including! beating a top team in Vermont who would also roll over any of the other teams in Boston.
                    Anyone else think this guy is an impostor?

Comment

whoever mentioned the fake twitter accounts, pass some of the tweets along

Comment

@FakeGregCronin:
                        Getting a little tired of my old LG phone...you guys have any suggestions on good texting phones?
                        @FakeJerryYork
                        @FakeJackParker You guys played hard this season. I'm disappointed we couldn't play again. Let me buy you a glass of merlot.
                        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

I saw more BU basketball jerseys at our game at Agganis than I've ever seen BC basketball jerseys in my life. Must suck to be the worst basketball team in Boston (well I mean Newton!
                          This would help people on a lot of Fanboy Bingo boards.

"Our fans are way better than yours. We wear JERSEYS!!!!!!!"

The sad thing is BC probably averaged more students attendance-wise at bball games than BU averaged in overall attendance (student and non-student fans) all season in their high school gym. And BC basketball student attendance is downright pathetic.
                          Boston College '12
                          1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

It's safe to say that we would have won any nonexistant Basketball Beanpot this year with ease. And thats a fact.
                            Well its a fact that you lost to an 11-win, terrible Northeastern team this year. If there was a "Basketball Beanpot", BU would likely finish last.
                            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              whoever mentioned the fake twitter accounts, pass some of the tweets along
                              All the good Parker tweets can't be written on this board.
                              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

yes, i was just thinking the same thing. not difficult to imagine who his "other" is

Comment

Working...
                                X