Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Maybe a little rock chalk jayhawk when it's 40-13 around 7:30
    Oh my God... I think this would be the funniest chant in history.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
      Fyrer and Gravallese are the refs for this game. Discuss.
      I might as well sell my tickets now. Save myself the head and heartache.

Bunyon and Benedetto will ref the championship. Discuss.
      If only we could survive the first game's refs, we would get every call in the champ game.
      Northeastern Huskies Class of 2012

Comment

I feel the opposite... Fyrer is okay, Grav is a good ref whose errors are usually errors of omission, which is alright by me. Games with Benedetto tend to get out of control one way or another.
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
          This all feels really forced. Let's just agree that BU sucks and call it a day...
          What I said on page 5 or 6. This thread is boring and forced crap talk. It's painful. BU sucks indeed.
          Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
          Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
            I might as well sell my tickets now. Save myself the head and heartache.
            ..they like Lady Gaga... they'll go both ways
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Bunyon and Fyrer had game 2 of the QFs. Grav, no real issues, Benedetto... yikes.
              -Adam

Northeastern Class Of 2010

Comment

I know what you mean but, that original post by TTT20 just had to much in it to really work. Kids these days really only know about OMFG!11! IT'S A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! and anything else that happened in the last 4 years. I mean, I bet most NU kids don't know that Napster started at NU. They prolly don't even know what Napster is!
                Napster is what bc fans did when their team won the NC in 2008. How many NCs in a decade does it take to get a sustainable following? The answer for those in Chestnut Hill is 3.

A let's go jayhawks chant would be epic.

Refs for the game...meh. At least it isn't Hansen. gag.

Milan now has lots of time to polish his national rookie of the year trophy. Thoughts?

How many years are we away from another one of these gems? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC2cs88XK1g . bc made a big mistake not bringing in vinny s, he has a real nack for these types of things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BKP2evFF1s A shame for everyone involved.
                Last edited by NUMcNeely; 03-16-2011, 06:05 PM.
                Arenas Attended
                Matthews Arena
                Agganis Arena
                Tsongas Arena
                Lawler Arena
                Schneider Arena
                Mullins Center
                TD Banknorth Garden
                Conte Forum
                Whittemore Center
                Gutterson Fieldhouse
                Alfond Arena
                Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post
                  Napster is what bc fans did when their team won the NC in 2008. How many NCs in a decade does it take to get a sustainable following? The answer for those in Chestnut Hill is 3.

Refs for the game...meh. At least it isn't Hansen. gag.

Milan now has lots of time to polish his national rookie of the year trophy. Thoughts?

How many years are we away from another one of these gems? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC2cs88XK1g . bc made a big mistake not bringing in vinny s, he has a real nack for these types of things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BKP2evFF1s A shame for everyone involved.
                  Now if we want to talk about forced trash talk here, this is the leading example.
                  BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                  National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                  Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

No no no, not "Let's Go Jayhawks."

It's ROCKKKKKK CHALKKKKKKK JAYYYYYYY HAWKKKKKKKK KAYYYYYYY UUUUUUUUUUUUU....

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXfc...eature=related
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

If anyone hasn't seen, there is some absolutely hilarious stuff happening on twitter today.

@fakegregcronin
                      @fakejackparker
                      @fakejerryyork
                      @dickumile

I highly recommend following these 4 people. Huge props to whoever these guys are.

Comment

Bunyon, Benedetto, and Fyrer are all AWFUL!!!!!!!

I'm going to lose my voice yelling at Bunyon again this week, wonderful.

In other news.... You BC guys are being hilarious... NUKid might quit while he is ahead!
                        ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
                        ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
                        .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Originally posted by nufan2001 View Post
                          Bunyon, Benedetto, and Fyrer are all AWFUL!!!!!!!

I'm going to lose my voice yelling at Bunyon again this week, wonderful.

In other news.... You BC guys are being hilarious... NUKid might quit while he is ahead!
                          I agree Bunyon is a total clown, up there with Millea and Scott and Dave "rolling your eyes is a penalty" Hansen.
                          Last edited by slurpees; 03-16-2011, 09:35 PM.
                          time to write new history

Comment

Ha. Soo funny. The reality of this situation is that Boston University is the only Beanpot school still playing basketball. Any of your school's would be thrilled to be in the position we're in. It's safe to say that we would have won any nonexistant Basketball Beanpot this year with ease. And thats a fact.

Rock Chalk indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruikka Task View Post
                              Ha. Soo funny. The reality of this situation is that Boston University is the only Beanpot school still playing basketball. Any of your school's would be thrilled to be in the position we're in. It's safe to say that we would have won any nonexistant Basketball Beanpot this year with ease. And thats a fact.

Rock Chalk indeed.
                              Actually, I'd put my money on Harvard, seriously.
                              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Ruikka Task View Post

Rock Chalk indeed.
                                Don't think anybody here cares about basketball. Enjoy your one game in the tournament, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X